BROKEN VOW (HIS POV)

Seeing the woman I love walking down the aisle, wearing a white wedding gown while holding a boquet of red roses will surely be the most remarkable moment of my life.

Finally, I can call her mine. We can start a family that I always wanted. Have kids roaming around the house as I make myself busy while staring at her as she cooks our dinner. Being with her, imagining the things that we may face, the dreams that I made together with her, it's perfect. Everything is perfect as long as she's the one that I am with.

I smiled as I stare at the ring I bought last week.

"Sigurado ka na ba talaga dyan pre?" I looked at Vincent who's know drinking his 5th shot of vodka. "I mean, hindi ba masyado pang maaga? 23 palang kayo."

Sa kabila ng maingay na tugtog at malilikot na ilaw, narinig ko ang kasarkastikuhan sa boses nya. I smirked "I want her mine Vincent. And no one can stop me."

He shrugged. "You're whipped." he mumbled.

"Once you already found the girl you wanna spend the rest of your life with, maiintindihan mo din ako." She's the one. Siya na yung nakikita kong kasama ko hanggang sa huling hininga ng buhay ko. And I don't know what to do without her. She gave light to my world. Mababaliw ako kapag nawala sya sakin. Mahal na mahal ko siya. And tomorrow, I'm gonna make her mine. Itatali ko na sya sakin.

_________

"I want to give you this ring..." I chuckled. It might cover up how nervous I am somehow. Before this moment comes, everything was planned perfectly. Malakas ang kompyansa ko na mapapaoo ko siya. Pero ngayon? Iba yung kaba. Yung mga tanong na walang tigil sa pagpasok sa utak ko. Habang nakaluhod ako sa harap ng babaeng pinakamamahal ko, pinapanood ng maraming tao, ngayon hindi ko na sigurado kung tama 'tong ginagawa ko. I looked straight into her eyes. "As a sign of my never ending love. Always remember that I was born for you. Kung hindi kita nakilala, walang silbi ang buhay ko." I smiled. That's true. She gave meaning to my life. A tear fell from my eyes. Gulat na gulat sya sa ginawa ko. I told her that it was just a simple date. Sa tagal na panahon na namin magkasama, I'm sure that I already show her how much she means to me.

My heart is pounding so fast. Damn it. I'm nervous as fuck. Call me gay, but I feel like my life depends on her answer.

Wrenly looked around. Everyone is cheering her to say yes. Her hands were cold.

Her eyes starts to water. Tangina. Is she going to reject me?

"Babe?" humigpit ang hawak ko sa kamay nya. Please say yes. Say yes, Wrenly.

"Yes." she smiled a little. Para akong nabunutan ng tinik sa dibdib. Napahiyaw ako sa tuwa pati na rin ang mga nanonood. I hugged her tight.

I promise, you're not going to slip away. You're mine.

_________

Since that day, the preperations for our wedding went well. From the foods, the venue, the church, and the guests, everything is perfect. I sighed, smiling. Fuck. Finally, bukas magiging Mrs. Gilmore na ang babaeng pinapangarap ko.

"Babe, I can't wait to tie the knot with you. Bukas na ang kasal natin. Are you excited?"

"Y-Yeah." her voice was slurred. Napakunot ang noo ko.

"Are you okay?"

"I am. Medyo masakit lang ang ulo ko." her voice seems so distant.

Kinabahan ako. Bakit pakiramdam ko may mali?

"Take your meds babe. Tomorrow is our big day. Ibababa ko na'to. Magpahinga ka. I love you. I miss you already. I wanna hug you right now."

I miss her already. Pero ayoko naman suwayin yung tradisyon na sinasabi nila. I know 21st century na. Pero wala namang mawawala kung susundin namin diba?