The cute boy

The note read "ha you thought,your just as dumb as your brother,I wish u would've died to" My heart quickly dropped,and tears filled my eyes,I ran quickly to 2nd period before the bell rang,I though about what the note said and reached in my pocket to read it again, my eyes got wide and my heart felt like it was gonna jump out of my chest.The bell rung for recess which was a good time for me to look for the note.I walked through the hallways,OMG,I found it I found it I said I ran quickly to the note as I was in the process of picking it up and a cute guy was in the process of picking it up to, oh hi that's mine, " I say" ik he said as he was about to read it. NO! DO NOT READ THAT,plz," I said as I was about to cry". What's the big deal,when he finished the letter his jaw dropped, I'm so sorry, " he says". Just promise you won't say anything to anyone about it,Deal? Deal " he replies".Maybe you could come over Friday and we can figure out who wrote it," he says" umm...idk I don't rlly know much about you. "I say".Well it's Tuesday we can learn things about each other throughout the week and Friday you can meet my parents. " he says". Sure,why not I say. Ok cool.The bell rung again. Oh wait he says can I have your number? He says. Sure I say 251-***-***. Cool,Thxs, I'll txt you after school he says, cool,bye.