22.

The doctor scratched his head as he looked over the surveillance video. Numerous people had went in and out of the file room that week. Narrowing it down seemed impossible at the moment.

"Sir, we see patients families come in here all the time with this same stuff. They swear up and down he/ she isn't mental knowing surely they are. He's just trying to prevent her from being locked up."

The doctor sighed as he looked around. Of course that made logical sense. He had heard lies millions of times about this situation.

"I know but I looked further at this case. This woman couldn't have done most of these years in a mental institute. She's in her early twenties, a 66 year old couldn't even."

The doctor got closer to the screen. He was determined to figure this out even if it killed him.

Kenny sat on his kitchen counter with a half bottle of scotch. He had been sipping on it all night and was now feeling the effects. Michael was over to the house and he was more pissed than Kenny.

"Man fuck this shit! I'm about to go get my baby! You coming?" Michael cocked back his gun as he headed towards the door.

"Man calm your ass down somewhere. God got this." Michael looked at Kenny like he was crazy. He knew Kenny was never a very religious man.

"God huh? When you started talking to him?" Kenny looked at Michael and smiled.

"MIND YA BUSINESS!" They both laughed as Kenny hopped off the counter. "You know was all Pamela or Samantha's doing, right?" Michael nodded his head as paced the floor.

Back at the hospital Toni laid in the full size bed staring at the floor. Her mind was racing telling her to speak but she couldn't. Every time she tried to get the nurse attention she would dose her up more. She had no choice but to let the medicine wear off.

She was high as hell and could barely walk. When she did it was a zombie like state. Toni slid off the bed and rolled on the floor. She began to crawl towards a small light but she got tired and fell asleep.

Toni woke up in a cold sweat in the same place on the floor. She has no idea how long she had been sleep but she felt much better.

Her vision wasn't blurry and her strength was back. The light was still shining as she crawled closer. Toni ended up in a hallway. The light was brighter than before as she realized she was staring at the sun.

Toni's legs buckled as she slowly stood up. She could hear vehicles honking their horns and people talking.

"Fuck." Toni realized she was on top of the hospital. She leaned over the edge looking for a way to get down without going back into the building.

"STOP! We have a code red! We have a female patient attempting to jump off the roof!" Toni turned to see a guy with a security uniform on with a walker talkie.

"No please. I'm not trying to jump." He came towards Toni slowly. Toni notices he was reaching for his handcuffs and started running.

"We got a runner!" The security guard yelled into his walker talkie. Toni ran like her life depended on it. Hiding deep down in a spider infested Toni prayed they didn't find her.

Kenny rocked Kynleigh as he sung a lullaby. She yawned as he grip on his index finger loosened. The blaring of an alarm went off and everyone scattered like a stepped on ant hill.

"What's going on?"

A nurse closed the main entrance to the room. "A psych ward patient is trying to escape." Kenny began to put Kynleigh back into her incubator. "Oh no you can continue to hold her. We have secured this area so everything should be okay.

Kenny cuddled Kynleigh as he watched all the security officers run down the hall. The nurse turned up one of the walkie talkies so she could her what was going on.

"Does anyone know why the patient went?"

"We are trying to locate her now."

"Whats her name?"

"Her name is Toni. Toni Edmonds."

Kenny almost jumped out of his skin as he heard his wife's name blare through the electronic device. Gently he placed Kynleigh back in her incubator and hurried to the door.

"Aye could you unlock this door? I need to get out of here." The nurses shook their heads no. Kenny pushed and pulled on the door harder as he banged his fist. "Let me out of here!"

"Sir we can't let you out there's a mad woman running around." The nurse explained.

"That's no mad woman that's my wife and Kynleigh's mother! Please open the door. I won't say a word about you letting me out." She thought about it. "Please." She eased to the door quickly unlocking the door and letting Kenny slip out.

The hospital was on high alert as everyone looked for Toni. She seemed to had just disappeared and that worried everyone.

Toni could hear them getting closer to her hiding spot. It was getting difficult for her to not run out screaming from the tons of spiders. She heard the squeak of a door hinge and knew someone was right around the corner.

Toni ran out of her hiding spot dashing past two security guards. She ran until she was cornered by 6 security guards. She backed into the corner panicking.

"Just relax this won't hurt you at all." A big guy dressed in all white with a needle said. Toni tried to fight them off as she began to cry. She was roughly grabbed as a straight jacket was forced on her body.

Toni kicked and screamed as they tried to close the straight jacket. She was giving them hell as he kicked one guy in the nuts.

"Give me her arm so we can get this medicine in her!"

Toni was slammed to the ground. "Get off of me!" She couldn't budge as her arm was taken out of sleeve.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!" Someone called out stopping everything.