"Fuck-tard" [02]

The slightly cold wind hit my face sending my hair flying out of it's place. Not that it had a place anyway. It was almost winter which I was grateful for. Summer or even any other season has never really been my favorite except for winter.

I've always walked to school alone. Dad always told Harry to drive me there, but of course he never does. Either way I wouldn't even dare step a foot in that thing with him.

I start to walk down the sidewalk tightening my jacket around me. Today was Friday, the last day of school before we went off to the Brother and Sister camp. How wonderful! note the sarcasm.

A few cars passed by on the way to school but other than that it was quite quiet. As soon as I got to school I wanted to go back home. I like school, it's just the people in it that makes me want to run back home. Let's just say I get bullied in school because.... well I don't know why. See that's what I've always asked myself, but I never get the answer. Do I not look the same or act different? I don't know but even if it's only verbally bullying and not physically it still hurts.

I went straight to the library like I always do and dig my face into a book I was reading. It was called Dare me to. It was so good I couldn't leave my eyes off it. That is until a person stood in front of me and blocked my light. I looked up to find my one and only best friend, Zayn.

Zayn was the typical looking "bad boy" at our school, and also very popular. I know what your thinking.

How did a popular guy like him become best friends with a loser like me?

Well you see, Zayn and I met when we were in kindergarten. He was as scared as I was to be in school, especially in a new one. At recess he came up to me and asked me if I wanted to play with him because nobody else wanted to, and since I didn't have any friends I might as well said yes. So ever since that day we've been best friends. Even after he became popular he sticked with me, and im completely grateful for it.

"Still digging your nose into those books I see. Some things just never change" I roll my eyes at him and stand up.

"Not the best day to play with me Malik" I walk with him out of the library since the bell had rung when he came.

"And why is that?"

"Today is the worst day of my life. Today is the day I go to the stupid brother and sister camp. Say your last words because I might just die these two weeks" Zayn rolls his eyes and walks over to his first period class, but turns around while he does.

"Your so dramatic April, but you won't die. Just try and ignore him the best you can" With that he left inside and I went over to my class which was actually right next to his.

Ya real smart Zayn, because I can ignore Harry in a camp where they're going to make us try to communicate.

Ughh I'm hating my life already. I walk into class trying to think about anything but the stupid camp.

* * *

I go up to my room getting my things ready to leave and thats when I hear it. A knock on the door. When im about to go open it it swings open followed by the idiot I call brother.

"Couldn't you have waited until I opened the door myself" I say annoyed.

"Couldn't you have walked faster" he shoots back. I groan and mutter idiot under my breath while I turn around to finish my last few shirts. Seconds later Harry comes from behind me and picks up some of my shirts that were neatly folded in my suitcase and throws them in the air.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" I yell.

"Just bored" he shrugs.

"Ugh you idiot!"

"Whore" he says taking a step closer.

"Dick face!"

"Bitch!"

"Fucktard!"

"Fucktard? Well thats a new one" he says his face amused. "it's a combination of fuck you and retarded, which your both of. Now get.out.of.my.room." I say clearly while pushing him out of my room and close the door on his face before he can say anything else.

This is going to be the longest and most horrible weeks of my life.

.

.

.

Omg its been so long since last time I've been here and it just feels so good to be back.

I know its short but trust me I'll be writing more these days since I can update now

Comment&Vote. :-)