1

YOSHIO NEEDS MORE LOVE

Oh and a warning: due to the reader's planned character arc, she says and does some things that are rude and/or demeaning to those considering suicide. If you feel that this may in any way negatively impact you, please avoid this story. I'd feel like a monster if I caused someone distress due to a story. However, this is necessary for (Y/n)'s character development.

A sigh escaped the girl's lips.

"It's time again," she grumbled as she stood up slowly. Grabbing a few things, she headed for the door. "We're heading out, 72."

---

The doors to the agency slammed open. Everyone present turned to gawk at the girl standing at the entrance. She was tall, probably about 178 centimeters. She glared at everyone in the room before finally speaking.

"Alright, which one of you morons is trying to die?" she snapped before proceeding to stomp forward and point an accusing finger at each of the boys. Everyone looked around in confusion before a tall, brown-haired boy spoke up with a grin.

"Oh, that's Kobayashi! He's been trying to die, but-"

"Shut up." A white-haired boy spoke up from the back. The girl's eyes widened when she saw him. No way... Is he...? She pushed the thought aside and stormed over to the boy. When she finally approached him, she slapped him.

"Quit it. Whatever it is that makes you want to die, you can put up with it until your natural time comes. I'm here to make you give it up," she hissed. Everyone in the room stared at her with wide eyes.

"What are you gawking at? Upset that I'm not treating him like the baby he is just because he wants to die?" The boy in question looked up at her, his mouth slightly ajar and his red eyes widened to the size of saucers.

"You...you touched me," he said in shock.

"Huh?" She gave him a look of confusion and annoyance before laughing loudly. "Looks like this one doesn't get much action!"

"That's not what he meant. No one can even get within a few feet of him without getting hurt or killed by this weird mist thing around him," the brunette explained, "And you didn't just get close to him: you touched him." The girl's eyes widened even more. He must be!

"I think she should join us," said a bearded man in the back as he brought a cigarette to his mouth. "She can help you figure out the mystery of Kobayashi's powers and how to kill him. What do you think, Hanasaki?" The brunette boy grinned.

"Totally! I'm Kensuke Hanasaki, nice to meet you!" He held out his hand to the girl.

"(Y/n)." She swatted his hand away. "I'm not here to help you guys fool around. I have business to do. Whitey over there wants to die. I'm here to fix that. Nothing more." (Y/n) walked over to the white-haired boy and gave him a snarky grin. "Get used to me, kid, 'cause you'll be seeing me a lot."

"Then I have a deal for you. You can do whatever you want with Kobayashi if you join our club," said the man with the beard. (Y/n) laughed.

"A club? How lame! I have better things to do than play with children!" she said.

"Then I cannot allow you to investigate Kobayashi. You're the only clue to what's going on with him. Investigating him without joining us would just be getting in our way. You join and we all benefit." (Y/n) thought for a moment. She needed to both help and investigate him, and this was the perfect chance.

"Fine. I need to get this done as quickly as possible," she grumbled. The man held out his hand and (Y/n) shook it roughly. She pointed to the white-haired boy with a smirk.

"No matter what it takes, I'll change your mind. And I'll find a way to make sure that barrier of yours doesn't fail. That's a promise."