Part 5

00h !! by the way I just forgot to tell u all about Rehaan

He is my and Avni cutest and naughtiest munchkin

Flashback

Afternoon around 1pm

Avni got a call from Neela maa

"Avni pls come home ok , there is ..... A ..... SURPRISE " Neela literally screamed " maa par hua kya....
Hello hello phone cut kar dia pata nahi kiya hain" Avni said and thaught to go so she told Shweta about it after sometime niel also came from his duty and was  very tired he called but he didn't heard thr reply he went to check her but she was nowhere he got tense , but then he gets a call from her "niel , tum ghar aagaye Kya I just wanted u to know ki main Neela maa ke ghar par hoon" "Avni pehle batana chahiye tha naa" "sorry, par mujhe lava ki tumhe kaam hoga isilye nahi kiya" "accha ok". Avni then said bye to him and cut the call , now niel was relief he went to change . It's been 2 hours aur wo Abhi tak nahi aayi  . Niel was murmuring but Bebe came there and told him that she will not come today as Rehaan has came , and he is very close to Avni . "Avni toh nahi aayegi Kaise aasakti hain arre bhai Rehaan aaya usse chod ke kaise aasakti hain woh" Bebe thought that niel would be knowing who is Rehaan but niel wasn't knowing and now was imagining some young handsome guy talking to his Avni holding her hand and kissing it , Avni making something for him and inspite of so bad food he his smiling and appreciating her , they are talking and laughing and but his thaughts were broken a message appeared DD: sir ji, Aaj commissioner sir aaye hain so wo aapko Aaj aur kal ki chutti de rahe hain according to your growth .enjoy sir ji.
Niel now was happy he freshened and started his car up not before telling Bebe about his departure .

****************************

It will continue but you have wait for it
Bye .......

~Shreya