The meeting

It was around 9:30 PM est and I was getting miffed by my ex. I couldn't stand him any longer! Right when I was about to tell him to shut up he stood up,placed his hand on my shoulder and said "Thanks for listening it was really nice talking to you again" he then winked at me and left. At that point I didn't wanna talk to him ever again , but I soon began to realized that I was alone at the bar. I sat there for 10 minutes before a tall man with green hair walked in and sat beside me. "Why so frustrated" he said to me. I looked at him with a confused looked and said "what do you mean". He then got closer and proceed to ask "why is such a pretty girl so frustrated". I looked him in the eyes and said "it doesn't matter leave me alone" but he didn't like that. He got very close to my face and asked again but this time more serious "why the hell are you so salty bitch". He made me really uncomfortable so i got up and went to the restroom. While I was away he tampered with my drink for a good 10 minutes. When I came back I Of course to a drink of it I felt fine for 5 minutes then everything thing went blurry. Later that night I woke up in a car I was terrified I had been stuffed in a trunk and all of a sudden the car had came to a stop and I was ready to attack. It didn't go as planned as soon as the trunk open I saw his green hair and then I got knocked out with a bat.