Chapter V. Suprise I think Not

I had a change in relationships in this chapter just for a warning.

Gumi's POV

I watch Mozhan falls asleep on one side of Lyla and blushes. I lay there wondering who killed my family. I know I haven't thought about this much but Lyla was hurt really bad and that's all I've been thinking about. Now she's getting out tomorrow that's been lifted off my chest but now who would kill my family. Let's just sleep on it and figure it out tomorrow.

——————— Next Day ———————

Lyla's POV

I wake up to see Mozhan and Gumi sleeping next to me peacefully. I get up and I slowly walk around the room to wake up.

"BANG"

"Um what was that" I say and walk towards the door

I hear footsteps and walk away from the door only to bump into the bed and fall to the floor only to see the door flying open.

The person steps in and looks around the room only to see that I'm awake.

"Now now pretty one it's either you have to die or they have to die!" The person says and I recognize the voice

I open my mouth to respond but nothing comes out and I feel chills up my spine.

"Welp it looks like you all die now!!!!!!"

The person points the gun at Gumi and shoots. The bullet is aimed right at her head. I watch it get closer to her but it stops mid air.

I look over to see Mozhan panting and staring at the bullet. I get up and I walk over to the man limping.

"The brave one is coming at me!!!" The person say laughing and points his gun at me

I get scared but shake it off. I then see him fire the gun but I hear it way before him and I catch the bullet. I look over at my hand and it's all bloody oh well.

I step closer to him and he gets scared. I then sweep his legs and punch his shoulder and he falls down to the ground unconscious.

I go and grab some towels to stop my hand from bleeding more and I clean it up.

I look at Mozhan and I go over to the bullet to grab it and throw it in the trash. I walk back over to Mozhan and I kiss her but she notices and deepens the kiss.

"Lyla?" Mozhan asks and I look at her

"How did you grab the bullet when it's moving?" Mozhan asks we go over to Gumi

I just stare at Gumi an then back to her and I open my mouth but nothing comes out. I look at Mozhan with a worried face and so does she.

"I think your scared by that event right?" She asks about to cry

I nod and I wipe away her tears.

I shake Gumi awake and I start glowing.

I look into Gumi's eyes when she opens them and I step back. They have not sparkle and look emotionless with a gray color.

"What is it Lyla?" Mozhan asks but I just start to cry and hug Gumi. I just then pull her to the ground with me not letting Mozhan get worried for her.

"I know you can't talk but you can show right?" Gumi say telepathically to me and I'm stunned

I get up with Gumi and I go and find something to put over her eyes as she keeps them closer. Mozhan stares at us in confusion.

I sign language to her "I don't want you to be more broken then you already are"

Gumi looks at me and I nod.

"She doesn't want you to be more broken then you already are" Gumi translates while glowing a little and Mozhan is even more confused

I go over to the closet in the hospital room and I open it, I jump back and stumble to the floor. Even though Gumi can see she rushes over to me. I point at the closet and she looks inside, also jumping backwards and landing next to me. We're both in fear and we looks at Mozhan and she's shocked by confusion.

We get up and slowly go back to the closet to see the man I knocked out, pointing a gun at us and we slowly step back.

He steps out of the closet, not seeing Mozhan and we run out of the room having people staring at us.

"Why?" Gumi says frighten

"Why is Mozhan's uncle here?!?!!" Gumi's asks was we arrive at the restroom

I shrug.

"I think he wants us dead" I sign language

"Ok" she say leaning on the wall

I remember something.

I tap her on the shoulder.

I stare into her eyes and I see worried.

We both realized it, Mozhan is really dead.

Mozhan's POV

I watch them run out of the room scared and I look over to see what they're scared of. I see it. My uncle! I set my phone down and I make it record us.

He comes closer to me.

"Your dead you know" he say and I look away

"You can't do anything to me, you know" he say and I walk away

"Where are you going Missy?"

"To my friends you bastard" I say and run off

Gumi's POV

She keeps staring into my eyes and I blush. Everyone has left but then the door opens up. I tap her shoulder to turn her around.

"Guys lock the door" she say panting

"My uncle is coming" she say and I go and lock the door

I go back to Lyla and Mozhan goes to the window and open it up.

Kissing (French Kiss) part you can skip it if you want. I don't know what I did with it tbh.

Lyla then goes back to staring into my eyes. Mozhan notices and nods. I get closer to her face and I can feel her hot breath, we both blush red and I close my eyes, so does she. We then connect. I slip my tongue into her mouth and I feel her stiffen but then relaxes. We stay like that for a minute. We pull apart and a saliva string shows.

The kiss is done.

She then puts her head in my lap and I play with her hair, we then fall asleep with out hands intertwined.

Mozhan's POV

I watch as they kiss and connect to each other. I feel like someone for me is near but I don't know who, let's hope she's right for me. But now I have to sleep.