Chapter 2.

Amy was really good with people she didnt know, she wasnt nervous. On the other hand I was a wreck. I was rubbish talking to people let alone two celebrities that little girls love. On the right side one boy had a blue and white striped top on with some beige chinos. He had a realy cute face. The other boy had a waist coat and some jeans on, His lushious curls stood out and he had the most beautiful smile. He was rather hot. In fact super hot. The first boy said "Hello girls, This might seem a  little weird but we thought we'd come and sit with you.. You seem like nice girls. Do you mind?" I looked to Amy who was drinking her tea. Then they both looked to me so i felt put on the spot. I said "Yeah, of course sit down." The curly haird boy pulled out a chair and sat closest to me while the striped sat nearer to Amy. We started small talk but didnt really get any where. Then the striped boy looked to us and said "Do you know who we are?" Amy looked at me a little awkwardly, We didnt know WHO they where, but we knew they were in a band. Amy said "Yeah, your in that one direction band arnt you?" They both looked to eachother and laughed, why was that funny? The curly haird one said "Yes hahaha, Im harry styles." Oh yeah! I remember that name now. The other one said "And im louis tomlinson!"  He looked directly at amy while saying it, he pulled a big grin at her, It was cute. While Harry was looking to me. Why?

The evening went on and hours past, time went very quick. I was speaking to Harry alot, he really seemed like a nice guy, and was very hot. Louis was talking to amy and they looked like they hit it off. Suddenly we was interrupted by a buzzing sound. Harry pulled out his phone and read what looked like a message on his screen. He then said to louis "Mate we got to go, Zayn and the boys are waiting for us at the hotel" Zayn? who was he. Amy nudged me from over the table and I looked up to see her smiling. Louis then said "Well girls it was really good spending time with you today. Maybe we will see each other soon." We all stood up and gave each other hugs, Was I really hugging boys from one of the biggest bands?! Then they left straight after that they was gone. WOW. I wasnt that bothered though as i knew i would never see them again. I knew i would want to but didnt mind. I then looked to my phone to see it was half past 8! I said "Shit ams, its half 8 we better get going." Just then Harry and Louis ran back in.. Louis said "We had such a good evening with you both tonight, so we was wondering um.... if we could... umm...." Harry then interrupted him and said "We was wondering if we could get your numbers? then maybe we could meet again and yeah." Oh my god, Did that just happen? Harry styles and louis tomlinson asking for OUR numbers?! I then said "Yeah of course, we'd love to meet up again" Amy was a little shocked so she didnt say anything. Louis then said "Amy? Can i get yours?" She then  flashed out her phone and gave her his number. I was sat there awkwardly watching them, then Harry said "And can I get yours beautiful?" Woahhhh hold up. Beautfiul? Why did that give me so many butterflies? He then said "Um Katie?" I then said really quietly "Yeah sure!" I then handed my phone to him to give him my number. Amy and Louis were done by now and amy put her hoodie on. After he handed my phone and then said "Hope to see you soon" He then winked. Oh my god. That was all a blur. So we left the starbucks where we met two massive stars and got there numbers. 

Me and Amy got a tube back to waterloo station to catch the half past 9 train. It was just after 9 so we went and got some dinner from macdonalds. All we talked about was them and how Georgia would be feeling. When we finished we went and bought 2 hot drinks and muffins and walked to get on our train.

The journey went slower then planned. But I managed to get a little bit of sleep. Just as the train stopped Amy nudged me she said "Wake up kate were home" I then rolled over to see the sign 'Brighton' opposite me. I sat up and got all my belongings and walked off the train with Amy. I looked at my phone and it was just after 11. I also had one text. I opend it and it was from an unknown number it said "Hey Katie, this is Harry just to let you know. I had a good evening today and hope to see you soon xxx" I smiled at the text and Amy caught me she said "That Harry? I got one from Louis too. Weve been texting since the beginning of the journey." I then replied to Harry while we was walking out of the station. I said "Ah, hey! Yeah I had a really good time too. Getting to know both of you was fun haha. See you soon xxx" I then said to Amy "Ams you wanna stay tonight? you live to far too walk so might aswell. Plus mums not back till tomorrow evening" She nodded and we walked back to my house tired and achy.

We got in, I gave Amy some pyjamas and then we got in to them. After we made two hot chocolates and put a film on in the living room. My phone then buzzed again and it was a text from Harry. He said "Yeah was brill, anyways going bed now busy day tomorrow. Ill text you tomorrow. Night xxx" I then quickly said "Ah okay, night night :) xxx" Then returned watching the film we put on although Amy was to busy into her phone, I assumed texting Louis. 

After the film finished it was 1 o'clock. We both decided it was enough for one day and headed to bed. We layed there talking about today and how good it was. Soon after I fell into a deep sleep that was heaven...