Did I fuck up or what?

Shaf sighed. Pissed.

She missed her target.

1 out of 785 targets.

She couldn't believe it.

She wanted to crawl into a hole and die.

What will her superiors think of her?

She began to play with her pocket knife waiting for fate.

Then. A small man walked through the black door.

'Fuck' she thought

As the man sat down he smiled

"You missed...no. 17" he said

"I'm sorry sir, it won't happen again" she said her palms sweating.

"I know, but we can't have accidents like that to happen again no. 17" he said coldly.

'What will they to do me' she thought to herself 'will they take my head?' She shivered 'no they can't I'm their best assassin they can't kill me yet'

"So what will you be doing to me sir?" She asked the man. She looked at her barcode tattooed onto her arm and rubbed it for comfort.

"Nothing drastic yet, we'll simply take you out of the field for a bit and assign you to be a bodyguard of a renowned singer" he replied not making a single emotion escape his face.

He then smirked.

She's fucked.

Minutes has passed and the man let her leave.

She couldn't believe it. She's assigned to become a bodyguard. To a fucking teenager. She sighed 'at least they didn't fire me altogether' she thought to herself as she walked to her room.

She laid down thinking of the events that passed and closed her eyes.

She slept.

Someone woke her up.

Brought her to the house of the singer.

She hated everything.

The woman who escorted her smiled gave her orange juice and told her to wait for the singer.

She stood up straight and waited the orange juice discarded on the coffee table and she waited.

An hour later a girl with greyish hair walked into the room smiling at shaf.

"Yo" she said sitting on the sofa in front of her.

"Good morning I'm no.17 given orders to protect you, my life as of now and till I am relieved of this post does not matter, I am at your disposal ready to serve, kill, and protect" shaf said in an authoritative voice and bowed.

The grey hair girl snickered and smiled widely while playing with her numerous chains.

"That's cool and all but like why do you wear that fitting suit? Isn't it uncomfortable?" She asked looking at shaf up and down.