Band aids and chapstick

As the group of three arrived at the head quarters of which Shaf has come from Billie was immediately separated from shaf as they brought her into surgery and Billie was left outside waiting for the worse.

Billie started pacing

She was fucking worried

The previous hours events kept on replaying inside her head

'If only I didn't distance myself from her, this wouldn't have happened' she thought kicking the wall

"What does she mean important to her? And why did the others looked surprised? Aren't all of her clients supposed to be important to her?" She asked herself but quickly shook in off overthinking once more.

A minute or two has passed and still no news on shaf

Then a short man in a black suit walked towards Billie with an unreadable expression.

"Ma'am you don't need to be here since shaf was unable to protect you properly you will be assigned a new bodyguard more capable of protecting you and shaf will be well exterminated" he said grimly

"What? Exterminated? Tf you're killing her? Just because she messe dup twice?" Billie asked shocked by what she heard

"Not immediately ma'am... you see shaf was brought up by this organisation to serve and protect and now we see that she's defective" the man replied

"No fuck all of you fire her but I'm taking her in give me her papers I'm going to court and gaining her rights" she said her blood boiling she was ready to smack the man.

"That will not be necessary ma'am you can get her papers over here in my office" the man said gesturing to a private office outside the ward.

Billie followed

There was a shit ton of paperwork

Three hours has passed and shaf's surgery has been complete and as with Billie well she just finished with the paperwork earning legal rights and ownership to shaf.

Reading each paper made Billie more and more angry by the fact that they mention shaf as a thing and as an object to be thrown away when broken.

"There I signed them all you'll be receiving the money tonight I will have it checked out into the organisation's account" Bilkie said shoving the paperwork onto the man's desk and proceeded to walk out.

"Just heed my advice ma'am she's a deadly machine and cannot be changed, I've warned you" he said

"I don't give a shit" Billie snapped and walked into the medical wing and asked the doctors if shaf was finished with the surgery.

As she was informed hat shaf was finished she breathed a sigh of relief and walked to her room she was surprised to see shaf with a full cast a bandage and a breathing tube on her she was sleeping soundlyand Bilkie walked towards her sitting on the chair next to the bed and held her hand.

Shaf stirred awake and saw the familiar face of Billie Eilish she smiled soflty.

"Wh-why are you here ma-'am?" She asked noticing the pain to her shoulder as the pain increased as the medicine wore off.

"Why wouldn't I be here? You just saved my life? And don't call me ma'am" Billie said her eyes getting glossy stroking shaf's cheek softly.

Shaf mumbled something incoherent and fell asleep.

Billie smiled and kissed shaf's forehead and slept beside her on the bed.

An hour has passed and someone was poking Billie's cheek in which caused her to wake up.

Billie opened her eyes to see Shaf poking her cheek.

"What's up shaf?" Billie asked looking at her phone 6:00am

Shaf shrugged and stroked Billie's cheek again

Billie chuckled and shaf tried to move her shoulder but she couldn't.

"M-my shoulder I-I can't move it" shaf said

That's when Billie realised the stump that was left of Shaf's shoulder.

Shaf looked down to see the stump

"F-Fuck w-What will they do to me now" shaf said tears streaming down her face

Billie held shaf's face and stroked her cheek "shhh don't worry they can't hurt you now...I set you free or in legal terms I bought you" Billie said wiping shaf's tears away.

"Y-you bought me?"

"I-I h-have no more source of income?"

"I failed" and with that shaf broke down

Billie hugged her careful not to hurt her "you didn't fail you saved me that's what matters and so what you'll be living with me now" Billie said caressing her cheek "now cheer up mamas" she said smiling.

Shaf smiled weakly "I'll still protect you even with only one arm" shaf said falling asleep once more.

Shaf woke up an hour later as tears streamed down her eyes she quickly sat up making sure Billie didn't wake up as she took a bottle of emotion suppressants the organisation gave to her and popped two pills in her mouth.

But something stopped her. She didn't know what and why but she didn't swallow the pills, she spit them out onto the garbage as she feels everything inside her churn.

She remembered like it was yesterday what they told her when she was young and naive and yet she till took them to this day scared of emotion.

Shaf was crying as one of her closest friends was bought and she was left alone in her room.

Then the organisation's doctor came in and gave her the suppressants.

"This will make every pain go away"

Naive, she took the pills every day and never wanting anything to hurt her again she turned into the vicious killing machine she is today.

Billie stirred and noticed that shaf was awake.

"Hey, how're you feeling?" She asked stretching and smiling at her.

Shaf looked at her with tear stricken eyes "n-not g-good" she said crying and gasping for breath.

Billie hugged her and stroked her hair this was the first time she saw shaf handle with a strong emotion she rubbed circles on her back calming her down.

"It's going to be alright" billie said reassuringly.

"How are you sure?" Shaf asked looking at Billie's beautiful blue eyes she never noticed how amazing each feature she has, her strong jaw, her mesmerising eyes and her beautiful hair that frames her face perfectly.

"Because now.... we have each other" Billie said and held shaf's cheek gently leaning forward; shaf was caught of guard but leaned forward as well closing the gap between them.

Their lips moved Billie leading the way as shaf followed soon their lips moved in sync and everything felt like bliss to both parties.

As they stopped and pressed their foreheads together shaf closed her eyes and stopped crying, "I-Ive never felt his happy before" she said smiling

"Me too" Billie replied pecking the other's lip.