*regretting*

This story starts during the first separation track and Anika came back to OM .. 

Character- all r same(if any changes will inform u)😄

Silence and depressed only these two things can be felt in the atmosphere of Oberoi mansion...
The place where laughter used to echo all around was now silence ... 

(Let's peep into to know)
One man is talking via Bluetooth...and seems to be very much angry.
M-what the hell!mishre I don't care just talk to them and I want the deal at any cost.Did u understand and yeah I asked u to take out information about the person right...then what  the hell r u guys doing...I just don't care.  .
   Saying so a phime was sbroken into million pieces..and he went from there. 

These scenes we're witnessed by two pairs of eyes...

W1-I think now u r really happy hein na pinky.Tumne Socha that ki agar tumhe Anika ko tumhare better keep zindigi se Bahar kar dogi to Chen see jeee payega .par dekho uske Zane ke baad woh toh zeena he bhul Gaya.

W2-(with teary eyes) would Jan bujh ke thidi na Kiya that mene jethaniji ...  
(So w1 is janvi and  w2is pinky.   And the man was non other than our own SSO..)

Jan-tumhare chahne see much nahi hone Wala he pinky...abhi thodi na Anika wapas aa sakti he na hi tumhara beta phirse jeena Sikh sakta Hein ..

Saying so she went away with little bit Teary eyes... leaving a devasted pinky who was drowning into pool of guilt by each passing second....

She wiped her tears and went to a room.
After reaching she closed the door and went near a drawer and took some kind of oil and marched towards the bed.  Where a lifeless figure was laying with hundreds of machine's attached to her.😥

P- Dekh beta Tere Jane ke baad yeah Kya hogaya Hein shivaay ko.  Mene toh apne sapne mein bhi Socha that ki aesa kuch hojayega . .plz beta mujhe maaf kar de...tune Jo saja de he na..woh sahi nahi ja Rahi Hein. Plz beta uth ja. Sabko Teri jarrorat Hein...mere shivaay ko Teri zarrorat Hein ...mere lite nahi toh sahi apne Pyaar ke liye plz beta ....and pinky started crying badly...but no body was there beside her. ..it was all due to her own doing...
Plz beta uth za bohat saza de di hame plz  ANIKA .beta uth za....

Tu nahi manegi na ..maza at Hein na tujhe. .and pinky smiled painfully.....and went outside the room....

But there was no movement in anika's body...she was just laying lifeless ... .

           -*  *****†**********†**************-
Hey guys how r u... Wese what do u think what happened to Anika ?
Why and how ....pinky is really changed or she iss just acting...?
What happened to shivaay ? Why is he behaving so rude?
So how's the update ..will update soon ..till then.bye bye..
Plz do tell me how's it .press the star button..and vote for it ...and share ur views anything u can tell me....and  not just appreciation.   M not asking u to appreciate me. Just do tell me how it...m not compelling u to comment but if u feel something wrong.so do tell me....

I think update see jyada yeah sab bakwas ho Gaya...right ok sorry next time acha aur bada update dongi ...bye bye love u guys .

pratichi05,_FantasyQueen_,AkankshaKalia, narbhi_fanSakshiModa,Sathvika2002,Sathvika2002,HoneyTiny,Nakuulsurbhi,Lovelyanju,Lamberghini2005,neha_loves_ishqbaaaz,Anika_Singh,Masterkyle360,kainat-kainat,sunangel135,Crazy_Day_Dreamer..😍😍😍😍😍Di's ..plz tell ur views....love u ...