4th *regretting *

Hello guys...so here u go the nest part.....
Hope u enjoy it....and yah love u...
******* ******* ********* **************** **********

Anika was immediately taken to hospital..om nearly broke all the traffic rules..not giving any damb to the people who were shouting at him for such rash driving....not even in his life he has driven so harshly....
But now nothing seems important for him other than his BHABHI,his mother....his best friend his guide his everything...the moment when he needed someone beside him to share his sorrows..anika was always there for him...even sometimes shivay also could not understand him.. but anika just understands his thought without speaking.. he still remembers when he first time addressed her as BHABHI...that day indeed he got to see a new version of anika..normally she was a free  bird who likes to spread only happiness.. he never saw her understanding side..that day she made him understand so well...nobody not even shivaay could convince him regarding his dad's and his differences...but she just an angel solved the biggest problem..he still remembers that day he called tej as DAD  God knows after how  many yrs...and now everything is fine between them....
(GUYS EVERYTHING IS FINE BETWEEN TEJ AMD OM ..INFACT AFTER THAT DAY TEJ ACCEPTED JHANVI AS HIS WIFE..AND LED A NORMAL LIFE...)
If something would happen to her ..then om cant even imagine what will he do to shivay....he is damn angry on him..he knows even shivay  is not completely at fault but now for current situations he is held responsible for these raita...in anika's language...oh God.. Bhabhi ..no u cannot leave us like that...I wont let u..u have to get back and fight back with ur bagadbilla...u have to..u have ur devers on ur side.. u just get well.....
Tears were continuously flowing from his eyes...and somehow h.they reached the hospital..and anika was made layedd on the stretcher and was taken to the OT...shivay, Rudy,rivya, om held her hands..but soon they had to leave her.. as they were not allowed inside the ot...

As soon as as she was taken inside...the  five of them broke down..and were crying continuously....
Their anika was lying lifeless...fighting  with life...

Shivaay just collapsed on ground...while nobody came to him...he deserves it...
Then suddenly he was jerked...and a tight slap landed on his face......
That was...
Om?
Ru?..

Nope...😁

Next update main..😁.

Fine...bol deti hun...sadiq huyi sakal mat banao..😒🤣😂...

...
.
.
.
.
IT WAS GAURI....
HER EYES WERE BLOODSHOT RED...NO ONE CAN IDENTIFY HER AS A SEDHI SADHI CHIRAYAA...
SHE WAS SO ANGRY..THAT SHE PULLED SHIVAAY FROM HIS COLLARS...AND AGAIN WAS GOING TO SLAP HIM..

WHILE BHAVYA STOOPED HER....
B- bhabhi ....ap yeh kya kar rahi hai...plz stop it..woh bade hain..hamsse...
G- Bade...huh....woh sab cheez gaya baad main...AB YEH SIRF MERE LIYE EK RSKSHAAS HAIN JISNE MERI BEHEN KO JEETE JI MAR DALA...!!!..I HATE U MR.SHIVVAY SINGH OBEROI...I HATE U..I HATE U FOR CALLING U AS MY BRTOHER..I REGRET THAT MOMENT..I HATE EACH ONE OF U..ASSOCIATED WITH U...UR BROTHER..UR MOM..UR FAMILY..EACH ONE OF THEM..FOR KILLING MY SISTER.....
Ek baat apne dimag main gussa dena...agar..huamri bhaujai ko kuch bhi Hua na...toh hum apko kabhi maaf nahi karenge....kabhi nahi.....(saying so she collapsed down crying badly....)