(4)- Anonymous

Asher is in his car alright.

He has his headphones plugged in and he looks up when I open the door.

"What are you doing here?" He asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Where's my cousin?"

"She bailed out the last minute."

"What? Why?"

"Her aunt, who I assume is your mother, called her when she was dressing up. Savannah said she was going to a house party and your Mom freaked out. She commanded her to abort mission and to steer away from house parties."

"And she just obeyed?"

"Without a fuss. What do you think your mom would say if she found out that you are in a house party?"

"Don't know, don't care."

"She's making Savannah miss out on all the fun."

"She'll survive. So what are you doing here?"

"Smoking."

"That's not entirely true. People are smoking inside."

"Okay, I wanted to think. It's too noisy in there."

"It's a party, so it's meant to be noisy."

He doesn't reply. Instead, he rolls the car window open and tosses the cigarette butt outside.

He turns to face me fully and I hold back a shaky breath when he gently cups my cheek with his long fingers.

There's no hesitation whatsoever. We both lean it at the same times and our lips meet halfway.

It's just as I remember. His skilled lips skim over mine and his tongue seeks access into my mouth. He smells of mint and cigarettes and surprisingly, both are a big turn on for me.

I thread my fingers through his hair and I tug softly. His hands roam over my sensitized skin as our lips devour each other, and when I wrap my arms around his neck as I press my body into his hard one, he groans into my mouth. 

Blood pounds through my veins.

I only know two ways of dealing with life's shit; drinking and having random sex. I can't drink tonight so I guess I'm not exactly spoiled for choice. 

I moan when Asher slightly tilts his nose to deepen the kiss. His hands are cupping my breasts over my dress and I arch my back to grant him access.

His lips leave mine for a minute as he focuses on my neck. His kisses are hot and wet, and I have bite my lip to keep my moans at bay.

He half-reclines his seat and motions me to cross over the console. I do, and we are kissing again as soon I'm on his lap. His hands stray under my dress and I close my eyes when he gasps. I'm naked underneath the short dress; and i totally liked catching him by surprise.

One thing about Asher, he doesn't dirty talk during sex. He just focuses on what he is doing and before long, we both shatter in climaxes. My fingers are still threaded through his hair and I rest my head on his shoulder to catch my breath.

I only last a few seconds in that position before I pull back and scoot back into my seat. I hate cuddling. I don't like feeling that close to someone; especially men. And I sure as hell don't want to get attached to anyone.

"I need to find my friends." I inform Asher, trying to catch my breath. I'm fixing my hair with my fingers and I swat his hand away when he tries to help.

"What. I'm trying to smooth a tangle."

I shake my head at him.
"Don't do those little flirty things with me."