proglue Amara's pov

Once Samuel was born, Chuck has been fighting with me and kept on trying to kill him. "Chuck,come meet your nephew" . I said. "No".  Chuck said angrily. "Why not"? I asked. "BECAUSE HE IS A MISTAKE, AMARA" !  Chuck yelled, waking Sam up. "Look what you did Chuck, you some him up". I said as I picked Sam up and Chuck just rolled his eyes and left. "It's ok Sammy , I'll protect you" . I changed him and went to bed.

Meanwhile with Chuck third person

"Castiel, I want you to kill Samuel" . Chuck states bluntly. "What?! An innocent child?!" Castiel asked panicked . "Yes or you'll fall". Chuck said . "Ok". And Castiel left.

Later that night Castiel's pov

I walked into Sam's room with an angle blade, ready to do what I had to do but once I got to the crib i couldn't do it . I picked Samuel up and teleported to the Winchester household, then knocked." Hello" ? A man asked . "Hi, I just wanted to know if you wanted to adopt my kid". I asked." I have to ask my wife" .
The man said . "Mary"! The man yelled. "Yeah "? A woman appeared in a white gown. "Do you want a second child "? I asked as her eyes lit up. "Yeah, what is his name "? Mary asked . "Samuel or Sam". I said. She grabbed Sam from me and said thanks. They went inside and I left , unsafe that Chuck out his sister in the cage.

Dean's pov

I ran to mommy and daddy because I was a man with baby blankets. "Mommy,  who is this"? I asked . "Your new baby brother, Sam". Mommy said as she gave me Sam . Once I held Sam , I whispered "I'll protect you, baby brother, always".