1 Sam's pov

We unleashed Darkness and it took Dean. When Darkness took Dean , I felt pain on my wrist so I screamed until I blacked out. I woke up in the passenger seat of the Impala, I checked my wrist to see the mark of Cain.I covered back up and went to look for Dean. "DEAN"! I yelled. "DEAN"! Silence then a what was heard . "Are you ok"? I asked as I ran up to Dean." Well I met Darkness and her name is Amara". Dean said. ' that  name sounds familiar '. I thought. "Really"? I asked confused . "Yeah and she thought that I was her son until she checked my wrist". Dean said. I looked away. "Can I check your wrist,Sammy"? De asked. I started to walk away when De yelled at me." Let me check your wrist first, Sammy ". I turned around and yelled "JUST DROP IT DEAN"!
" please calm down and let's go". Dean said. "There you guys ar-". Cas cuts off as he looks at me. "I need to go , Dean and Sam ". Cas said and left. 'Weird '. I thought." Whatever , let's go". De said as we got into the Impala. Dean tried to get out of the mud. "On come on" ! De yelled . We both got out and began walking when an infected worker came running up to us .  'Bang'! A shot was heard and injured sheriff ran up to us and started yelling at us. "Show me your neck" ! She yelled . "What"? Dean asked . "Necks now"! I showed my neck and Dean followed suit.

Cas's pov

I went straight to father about Amara's kid."Yes Castiel "? father asked. "Please don't be mad, but we found Amara's son". I answered as father's face went red with anger."WHAT?! I told you to kill him! Where is he"? Father asked in a overly sick sweet voice. "I don't know where he is yet". ' Is he really our father'? I thought as I looked at the down." You will find out where he is before Amara does,Got it Castiel"? Chuck said and left me alone.' I have to find Dean'. I thought as I teleported to Dean. Once I got to the Hospital where Dean and Sam was but stopped because they were fighting. I couldn't make out what they were saying until Dean caught me as he and another lady was going to walk out. " Cas , what are you doing here"? Dean asked."Where is Sam"? I asked. "He is distracting the 'infected' people,why"? I was about to speak but the lady beat me to it."Excuse me, but we need to get out of here". I rolled my eyes but got them out of there." I need to tell you something about Sam". Dean said as we got back to the bunker. "The guest bedroom is on the left". Dean said before she could ask."Who is she"? I asked, getting a bit jealous."June, why are you jealous"? 'God Dean could be so clueless at times.' I thought and shook my head no."Anyways, we have a problem with Sam. I think that he might be Amara's kid." " Yeah I figured, kind of. Chuck has something planned for him so we need to keep him in hiding and all the help we can get." I answered as Dean looks even more confused."Who will help us?" "Gabriel will." I said and left.