NEW LIFE

Hadassah, Betty calling on Hadassah, i'm in the kitchen mum, replied Hadassah, Betty went to the kitchen, what are you cooking dear?, asked Betty,  yam pottage, that smells nice, who thought you how to make that?, asked Betty, Hadassah rinsing plate's, Patient, who is Patient?, she was my neighbor back then, she is a good cook, okay said Betty, prof Adelani called some minute's ago, he said the admission list has been released, are you serious?, she asked with much excitement, that must be the first batch, i need to check if my name is there, she pick up her phone and search for the school site to check, i will help you check the pottage, said Betty, thanks mum replied Hadassah.

Some minute's later

What's up with the check , why is it taking much time? , asked Betty, the network is bad, the site is not opening, replied Hadassah, okay don't stress yourself, you can check it later, go see the food if is done, Hadassah drop her phone and went to check the food, the list i told you to write out of what you will be needing for school, i hope you've draft it, Betty asked, yes mum, i'm going to super marche aujourd'hui, i will need the list, mum what is super marche aujourd'hui, that sounds like Spanish or French, its French, super marche is supermarket, I'm going to supermarket today, okay, i will give you the list after launch, said by Hadassah, should i send your details to Prof Adelani to help you check if your name is on the first batch?, asked Betty, No mum, i will check it myself,  alright, i will be in the sitting room. Betty turned back and went to sitting room.

10minute later

Hadassah serving the food on the dinning, mum, mum, Hadassah calling on Betty, Betty looked at her, are you calling me?, yes, the food is ready come and eat before it get cold, Betty stood up and went to the dinning.
After they had lunch Hadassah went to her room to bring out the list Betty asked for, they both sit in the sitting room gisting.
Hadassah have you recheck the school portal? , asked Betty, i'm checking it, Hadassah pressing her phone. There was some minute's silence in the room, oh my goodness, Hadassah shouted, what's that? Betty asked, my name is on the list, Hadassah talking with much excitement, wow! I knew it, she stood up and hug Hadassah, i knew your name will be there, you really have luck on your side dear and i'm happy for you, thanks mum replied Hadassah, she sit on the couch , i need to check when the school will resume, come here daughter, you don't need to waste your sub the Prof will keep us updated but i will need to make him aware of your admission , thanks mum, i can't thank you enough,God bless you for me, you don't need to thank me, i'm only doing the right thing and what every mother should do, mother's are to guide their wards through success, there is nothing as great as mothers love, said Betty, there is nothing as great as mother's love, Hadassah repeat.

Some review on Hadassahs life

Hadassah loves to sing, whenever she is less busy you will always find her singing, she have an angelic voice. She wants to study Theater art in Uniben, she often say 'i want to be famous', she loves singing Famous by Dare@Alabi, Fight song by Rachel Platen, she love  Alessia Cara songs, she often sings He never fails by Dettrick Haddon, she listens to Simi songs, she just love anything motivational, she can draw, she is cool and respectful.
Hadassah is white in completion, tall, she has dimple, she looks 20, she got the rapid growth from her mum's family, she behave and talk maturely. She will resume school next month, Betty is getting her ready for school, she bought her provisions, foodstuffs and change her wardrobe.
Betty often call her the lucky one, she really have luck on her side, things has been going smoothly and great for Betty since Hadassah stepped in, she have been showering love and care on her new find daughter because she is smart , intelligent and she looks like are late daughter.