Previously on 'A 15&1/2 wish.

A message to my parents.

Dear parents,

If you are reading this message that means i am gone, out of your life for good.
I love you so much mama and papa, i wished you were attentive parents, i wished i had an elder sister maybe she would have been attentive.
Mama, papa, i had lots of questions to ask but, you never gave me the chance to ask, i wanted to know why we are poor, why mama and papa always fight, why am i the only child?, why are you not influential like other parents?, when our neighbor stole they were arrested and later released, why was papa sis jailed for same act?, why do mama work hard everyday and papa always walking around, why did papa and mama leave me in the hands of a stranger, he is our neighbor but not our family, did you know what i went through being there?, papa why did you lock me out that night?, papa why do you care about your friends, play cards and your girlfriends than your family?.
Mama why are you never attentive?, mama why are you always far from home?, mama why don't you take care of me like other mothers do to their daughters?, mama why did you chose your shop over me?, do you think i can not be a source of blessings to you?, i heard you told the man that always pick you up every morning and drop you at night that, i am one girl you found on the road, mama why?, why do you hate me so much?, why?.

I will be 16yrs in few days, i will spend the day beside the sea, wash my face, sit, think things out for myself and wish, don't worry about me papa, mama, i will be fine. I'm used to living my life without the two of you, please do not look for me, we shall meet somehoe, someday.
                                   Daughter.