(Tara) x Alphonse: Love Bites ~ Lemon part 2

This contains suggestive kissing, French kissing, suggestive touching, sexual language, and sex! Such as riding, blowjobs, fingering, and etc.! You have been warned..... AGAIN!
Again I'm sorry about Alphonse! X3

No One's POV:
It was clear to Tara that Alphonse wanted to taste her to. To make her moan as she did with him to show his love and affection but he was too shy to. Tara parted from Alphonse's red face seeing the hesitation in his features. Alphonse may have less of a strong jawline than Edward but he makes up for it in his cute and shy innocent self. He did have a well built body and he was gentle. A gentle giant to Tara. "Alphonse you can touch me to ya know." Tara gently blushed a very light shade of pink. Alphonse hesitantly groped Tara's breasts with his hands. Tara didn't feel pleasure at first. Just mindless groping of uncertainty until Tara felt him squeeze a little harder and lifting her bra up very slowly. His shy side was showing like usual but he had confidence showing from his virgin actions. Tara reached behind her and unclipped her bra. Immediately after he bra no longer touched her breasts, they grew large expanding and up against Alphonse's bare chest. His blush deepened somehow and his body became excited from the way his member moved ever so slightly against Tara's thigh. Tara kicked off her socks and grabbed Alphonse's hands. She forced them on her breasts that felt too soft and smooth. Alphonse's hands twitched in awe which caused him to lean forward and capture Tara's lips in a gentle quick move. Tara kissed him back sending both of them to make out once again. This time however Alphonse groped Tara's breasts softly. Tara started to squirm a bit feeling the unfamiliar feeling of something in her. Eventually she felt pleasure slowly cross her from Alphonse's touching. "Alphonse this is starting to feel good." Tara murmured between his soft kisses. Alphonse felt more confident. He wanted Tara to tell him how much he was making her feel good. To tell him and let him know that he can be good at this new set of actions. "T-tara~ Please lean back~" Alphonse said quietly. Tara did as she was told and leaned back which released her breasts from being against Alphonse. There was less than an inch for Tara's buds to touch Alphonse. Tara couldn't lean back anymore or else she would fall backwards. Alphonse reach towards the edge of Tara's left breast and lifted it up some so he can see her not so erected bud. His mouth became watered down inching closer to her bud. Almost like nothing touched Tara's breasts when he kissed her bud. It felt too light like a butterfly that held a certain type of warmth in it. Tara watched pervertedly having lots of scenarios go through her head from his light actions.