(Tara) x Katsuki: Moments Fluff

This is when Tara's seventeen years old. Also be warned! Lot's of cursing!

Tara's POV:
I'd expect a lot of rising tension, cursing, and over protection along with teasing while dating Katsuki Bakugo. Yeah you heard right. I'm dating the angry Pomeranian. I been dating him for the last five months. Honestly he's the one that asked me out. He literally came up to me five months ago and said some, "Hey shitty trash we're dating now got that?" No regard with my consent at all. I just stared at him like he was talking crazy shit because he was. Of course I had to respond with something sassy. "Oh how nice I'm dating a crazed Pomeranian that suddenly has his dick out waving around like a yard stick." Denki was near us at the time listening in on us laughing his ass off. Katsuki, like the angry child he was immediately started cursing a hella storm at me saying some odd shit that I swear he was being controlled by someone. "OI SHITTY TRASH YOU'RE MY GIRLFRIEND NOW SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND MAYBE I'LL THINK ABOUT GIVING YOU SOME DICK LATER." Was what he yelled. I'm one hundred percent sure he didn't even realize what he said from how angry I got him. I was a tad bit embarrassed not gonna lie so I awkwardly walked away speaking a bit under the breath but loud enough for him to hear. "Aight bro keep your hormones to ya self." Like who confesses they feelings like that? Only him apparently.

But seeing how Katsuki is usually, well always aggressive or ready to get triggered at any second, it's a surprise when he suddenly acts like a gentle bear towards me. The same day he asked me out during school, I was walking home from school to be stopped by the younger being abruptly. "We're walking home together if you like it or not." He told me then. He had such a gentle tone even though he had angry furrowed eyebrows that it made me spurt out a few words. "Excuse me? Who the hell are you? You're not the Katsuki I know." That took Katsuki back but I had to make sure it was him then since he was being so damn nice. He just tsked and grabbed my hand yanking me towards home. He knew where I lived since him and his classmates in 1a come over to my house to hang out and play video games or watch movies. Plus I lived closer to Yuuei than any one of my friends including my classmates from the Business Course. Yeah I'm in the Business Course even though my Quirk is good enough to be in class 1a in the Hero Course. I chose not to go since I wanted to be with my nerdy family. Well not family though I treat them like family. Anyways, when Katsuki held my hand back then I was a bit more embarrassed. I noticed how gently soft his hands were which made me feel all gooey.