passport

jessika pov

sorry if this is written differently then my other chapters im using my laptop and im usally using my phone.

"all time low, all time low, all time low!," i said running out of my room and into the livingroom.

Awsten looked up from his phone and at me.

"where touring with all time low!," i say.

he nods.

"im going to cry! we leave in a month," i say

"slow down jelly bean," he says.

i glare at him. he was referencing the gloom boys music video. it dosent come out for another month,but ive seen it, thanks otto.

"we still have a lot to do, we have to pack, get your pass port and we have to go back to houston before tour," he said.

i nodded.

---

it was a couple days later and we where at the place to get passports. i had one of my earbuds in and was listening to sit still pretty by daya. i have the most random music taste. it was 7:30 am and we have been waiting an hour and yes i have been up since 5am. did i go to bed at midnight? yes only cause geoff called me and decided i needed to hear EVERYTHING about this girl he is seeing named, Chole. From what i hear she seems really nice. they have been seeing eachother for about a month. Geoff is going to ask her to be his girlfriend next weekend.

i was failing asleep on my dad.

"did geoff keep you up all night talking about Chole?," he asked.

i nodded.

"im glade Geoff, jawn and otto still want me in their life," i say.

"why wouldnt they?," he asked.

i shrugged.

"we all care about you reamber that," he said.

i nodded.

"jessika Knight," a lady called.

Awsten and i stood up and looked at the lady.

"this way,"she said.

we followed her into a room and Awsten handed her the clipboard of papers he had to fill out. she took the papers and put them on the counter right next to a chair.

"the photographer will be with you in a minute," she said.

"okay," awsten said.

she walked out of the room closing the door behind her and we sat there waiting for the photographer, so i could go home and go back to bed.

"after this you want to go to ihop?,' he asked.

i nodded.

"okay," he said.

a couple minutes later a guy who looked in his early thirties came in.

"hi im rob the photographer," he said.

"hi im Awsten and thats my daughter Jessika," he said.

i waved at him and he just smiled.

"okay so jessika is getting the picture?,"he said.

i nodded.

"okay come sit right over here," he said.

i stood up and walked over to where he was talking about, i sat down and waited for what ever to happen to happen.

"okay now look forward," he said looking at his camrea.

"dont smilie," he said.

he took about three or four pictures of me.

"okay so i will send these up and you should get your pass port mailed to you in two weeks. can you go with me to the front to write an address so we can mail  the pass port to you," he said.

"yeah," said Awsten. 

we got up and followed him.

"i will be right back,"  rob said.

he went into a room and a minute later he returned with a paper.

Awsten signed it and wrote down Geoffs and Ottos address on it cause thats where we will be in two weeks. he handed it back to rob.

"okay thank you," he said.

we said goodbye to the guy, then we left the building and Awsten called an uber.

"You really need a car," I say.

"I will get one afterafter tour, " He said.

I nodded.

"Also you are almost sixteen you need your permanent, " He said.

"I'm good, " I say.

we waited for the uber. When it arrived, we got in and Awsten told them to take us to the nearest IHOP.

So third book should I? Yes or no?