I just took a DNA test, turns out I'm 100% that bitch Even when I'm crying crazy Yeah, I got boy problems, that's the human in me Bling bling, then I solve 'em, that's the goddess in me You coulda had a bad bitch, non-committal Help you with your career just a little
You're 'posed to hold me down, but you're holding me back And that's the sound of me not calling you back

The sound of the radio bounced off the walls in my room making my not so sober self feel a little too hype. For the past hour or so I have been dancing, singing, and drinking my ass off to Lizzo's Truth Hurts and it felt fucking amazing. I looked at the twelve empty beer cans laid around my bedroom floor and sighed as I let myself fall onto my bed. By now I was exhausted from everything but the song kept on playing loudly on my radio, probably causing a noise complaint but who cares I sure don't, that was until my cousin rudely marched into my room and disconnected the small boom box from the outlet next to my bed and exclaimed, "get ready bitch I am not going to let you dwell over a crusty musty dusty ass boy we are going to get fucked up tonight!" Emilio's deep voice yelled out I groaned in annoyance the thing I wanted to do the least right now was go out to some bar or party to get even more fucked up, "Emilio no quiero ir ( I don't want to go)," I whined. "Como de que no come on get ready there's this party going on tonight and we are going no buts ands or ifs you are coming with me," Emilio's big hands clasped both my arms pulling me and pushing me to my closet and making me pick out an outfit for party. You see I love parties who doesn't? But right now I was not in the mood I just wanted to curl up in a ball and cry my heart out but that wasn't going to happen tonight. Sighing in defeat I settled on a white boho type of blouse with some black jeans and black ankle boots. Hooray a damn party!!!

After what seemed like hours of getting lost though out the city looking for the party we arrived to what seemed like the country club area of the city. Emilio parked his white beat up 2008 corvette a few houses down the house that was hosting the loud party. I stepped outside of the car and immediately felt the booming vibrations from the music through the gravel beneath me. Emilio and I parted ways agreeing to meet up at the front door by 2 AM. I headed towards the living room and just sat on the couch watching people drink alcoholic drinks like their life depended on it. By now the smoke clouded my designated area and thoughts I know what you're thinking Ana what the hell are you smoking??? No not at all... well at least not yet. The smoke was being omitted from a smoke machine a little to close to the couch. I truly didn't want to be here surrounded by a bunch of intoxicated Collegiate scholars, myself included, who will one day save this dying planet... hopefully. I had no reason to be here especially right next to the two very much drunk and weed intoxicated couple right next to me. Deciding enough was enough I stood up from my spot on the couch and stumbled my way to the kitchen deciding to join in on the party and drink a little. I looked at the buffet of drinks right in front of me and decided on a Smirnoff, cracking it open I began walking out to the front of the house when out of the blue I felt the cool beer soak my once dry white blouse, "fucking shit enserio!? (Really!?)" I exclaimed. I heard laughter from behind me, " oh my goodness I am so sorry I didn't mean to push you," the mysterious voice slurred while still laughing. I turned around and my brown eyes met with another pair of eyes identical to mine, "watch where you are going jackass," I slurred out. The mysterious male with an obscure colored buzz cut put his hands up in defense, "hey I apologized I truly didn't mean to spill your drink," he spoke his voice was a tad bit high pitched but not to the point where you would think he was a girl no it was just right. "What can I do for you to forgive?" He asked I looked him up and down he had what looked like a hoodie, neon yellow pants, and what appeared to be fila dad styled shoes??? Wow this boy really wanted to draw attention to himself I thought to myself. "Alright mr. Neon pants the only way I will forgive you is if you buy me a new blouse right now," I demanded, neon pants just stared at me as if I had grown two heads, "right now!?" He exclaimed. "Sí yes right now the fuck," I spoke up in a duh tone, "you are crazy women look at the time all of the stores are closed already ha bye Felicia," neon pants laughed and walked away from me. "The name is Ana you dimwit!" I called out, "and mine is Edwin chica!" The now named boy yelled back before disappearing into the sea of people. Flaring up my nose and exhaling a dramatic amount of carbon dioxide through my nose I stomped my way out and met with Emilio. " I am hungry let's go to Whataburger and get something to eat," Emilio said as a horrendous burp erupted out of his mouth I winced in disgust and took the keys away from him, "alright let's go but I am driving since I am the least intoxicated right now." I said as I helped him inside his car and made my way to the car driving through the quiet night onto Whataburger. After what was shockingly a 15 minute drive Emilio and I made our way inside the fast food restaurant, ordered our food, and ate in peace. Both us seemed to enjoy our company talking and laughing at the most random things that our minds came up with. I sighed and thought to myself that this night was one for the books if you forget about the fact that my shirt was soaked in beer.

(A/N heyyy guys it's Nayeli again coming to you with a new chapter I decided to do this one a little longer I really hope you guys enjoy it!! Also don't forget to comment and vote! I would also like it if you guys shared to story if you like it so far!!! Love you guys stay awesome my dudes!!!)