Chapter 2

I moved my face so that it was in line with hers,

"What's your name?" i asked as i noticed her smile widen,

"Lucy, yours?" she shouted and was breathing heavily into my face causing me to take in an extra breath due to the fact that her breath smelt so delicious and i really wanted to kiss her. but not yet. usually i would already be making out if it were another girl but this girl, shes different. shes like a breath of fresh air, maybe shes what i need in my life.

"Demi, can we go somewhere where its quieter?" i asked looking at her to make her feel and know that she can trust me. she hesitantly nodded and smiled at me, i grabbed her hand and entwined them with mine as the insane butterflies erupted in my stomach. 

We found a little booth inside the club and sat down, it was secluded but you could still see the dance floor. 

"So tell me about you, Lucy" i said smiling and laid back into the sofa a little bit. she looked at my legs and smirked as i felt goosebumps arise on my arms. i rubbed my arm softly looking away and biting my lip. she took a deep breath in.

"Well, I'm a dance teacher at a local college." she said confidently. that explained her dance moves and her figure. 

"I'm a singer" i said before she could ask me what i do. she smiled,

"Maybe you can sing back up while i do a dance solo." she winked at me, i blushed and looked at her laughing at her,

"Yeah, sure, no. you'll do back up for my singing." i said as i flicked my hair over my shoulder as i emphasized 'ME'

She laughed and i laughed along with her, we were silent but then when the waitress walked in she looked at Lucy as if she was a piece of juicy steak. i just looked at her but saw the brown eyes beauty being uncomfortable,

"Can you not look at her like that? thanks." i snaped at the blonde bimbo. she looked at me weirdly and just walked out.

"You didn't have to say that you know." Lucy said smiling slightly,

"I know." i said lifting my shoulders. 

"Uhm so tell me more about you, how long have you been teaching dance?" i asked scratching my nose,

"That's cute, the way you scratch your nose." she said making me blush but i didn't reply, "and I've been dancing since i was 9 but I've been teaching for about 6 months now." she said confidently.

"Wow. since you were 9? that's young" i said giggling and smiling at her. 

"Yeah, so uhm singing? tell me more about it?" she said biting her lip,

"Well i was also youn-" i was cut off when Marissa ran in, 

"Dem, we need to go, now." she said but when she saw Lucy she spoke again, "shes a pretty one." i nodded but then sighed and told her to go so long. Lucy stood up. and i slowly walked towards her.

"It was great meeting you." i said as i moved closer to lean in for a kiss, as soon as our lips were millimeters away from one another, she placed her pointer finger on my moist pink bottom lip,

"Uh uh, not on the first date missy." she said whispering so softly i could barely hear her. i held her hand and wrote my number in the palm of her hand.

"I hope you call me." i said before acting as if i was gonna walk away, i quickly turned and kissed her cheek taking in her scent once more. 

"I'll see you around Demi" she said before winking at me as i walked back to a waiting Marissa outside.

Wow.