Chapter Three

"I didn't know you felt that way about me Russell, why didn't you tell me" he looks up at me " I was going to tell you when I was at your house earlier this evening but then I saw damion and I could feel his protectiveness over you amd he could feel mine so that's why we were being weird and starring each other down and when he looked at you I could see the adoration in his eyes and saw it in yours and I knew you felt something for him that you've never felt for me.

Late nights I would just sneak in to your bedroom and watch you sleep and your dreams were always about someone else but me, I knew you weren't for me but having you close made everything okay. I just didn't know know my own brother would be that person for you". I look at him shocked damion is russells brother but they look so different. "How is he your brother" I say as I gently rub his beat up face.

"We have the same father but different mothers" he leans into my hand and I can feel that he's calm but still hurting. "Why can I feel your emotions, I can feel that your still hurting", "what thats impossible you shouldn't be able to feel anything that I am" he says surprised. "Well I'm definitely feeling your pain and I don't like it. Just like a light something went off inside me and I wanted him badly and I become overwhelmed with this urge to be closer to him.

So I mean closer into him and kiss his lips he doesn't resist and kisses me back a little harder and I wrap my arms around his neck sitting in his lap, his hand intertwine in my long hair and hugs at it. I let out a soft moan, I can feel pressure building up in the same place as before, he kisses my neck biting down on the other side of my collarbone and I feel as I'm about to cum again I'm brought worth this agonizing pain. A sharp burning pain on my collarbone intensifies feeling like a hot iron is being pressed into my skin.

I scream out in pain and damion rushes in "what the fuck did you do to her" I hear him say and he pulls me out of Russell's arms and in to his. I know damion can feel my pain he's rixking me back and forth kissing the top of my head trying to make mean feel better.

After what feels like for hours but what about five minutes the pain stops and I'm panting and sweating as I pull my shirt off exposing my body and on the other side of my collarbone in the same spot is exactly the same but with white wings.

Both damion and russell gasp and im so confused at this point I dont even know what's going on. I get up and dig through my dresser for a tank top and put it on. As mom comes running through the door "riley are you okay I could hear you from outside and rushed in as fast as I could" she looks at my chest and sees both marks amd her face goes smug "we need to talk about this right now" she says and we follow her down to the kitchen.

"Sit down" she mumbles as she takes a seat at the table. "I was hoping this wouldnt have happened but it seems like fate likes to fuck everything up and it has decided that both of you need her and well history has a way of repeating its self" she says shakingly. "Mom what do you mean has a way of repeating itself".

She sighs "meaning it happened before and the stories ive heard wasnt great. Both times that this happened there's has been bloodshed, either both brother die or the girl they love does" I swallow hard and pick at my fingers. "But that doesn't explain why their wings are different colors I say.

"Well that's simple one is a angel and one is a fallen, they might have the same dad but the mother are different. Russell's moms is a angel and damions is a fallen. Since your father and I are both angels that makes you on but I don't know what color your wing will be since we both are fallen" my mother tells us.

I thought my mom hunted fallen angels down and killed them how in the fuck could she keep somethimg like this from me. "Mom why didn't you tell me this, I thought you killed them and why don't have wings" I start to panic and both damion amd russell must feel it to because dam I on places his hand on my tight and russell places his on top of my hand and both of them let out a deep grumble. "Stop it, I don't need you guys going round two over me, I have enough shit to worry about as is".

"Females don't get their wings until they get a bond, so you'll be getting your wings either tonight or tomorrow it happens pretty quickly, and is painful. I never told you because I didn't want you to worry but I wanted you know they were out there." My mom gives me a small smile and hugs me its  it comforting at all I'll be up all night. but my mom has to leave for work again so she kisses me goodbye and I decide to head back up to my room.

I need to process all of this shit, its just to much to handle in one night I'm stressed out and my anxiety is through the roof. As I'm in deep though I hear a knocking at my door and I walk over and open it to see damion standing there looking worried. "I can feel you freaking out and I don't like it so I came to be in here with you, and also you told me you'd talk to me later and well its past later, can we talk now" I move aside and let him through, I shit and lock my door. I don't need anyone else barging through tonight.

He sits on my bed waiting for me and I sit across from him with my legs Indian style "so what do you want to talk about" looking at him with a warm smile. "I didn't mean to make my brother so upset, I didn't even know he still lived in this town, and I didn't know you were mine until I smelt you, I could also smell his lust for you which pissed me off, but I wont let him take you from me. I'm not thw biy next door type. I'm bad I do things my way, I do what I want I'm a dick riley, russell had plenty of chances to bond with you but he didn't" damion say looking at me.

"I never said you were a nice guy and I don't think you are, your brother isnt a nice guy either but clearly you both feel something for me" I say nervously. "You know you feel it to Riley, your attracted to me I can smell lust coming from you, but other than that what do you want to k ow about me" he shrugs his shoulders.