1

A little cocky I can deal with that.

"Ugh Tiffany I swear you so cocky" my friend lisa said rolling her eyes.

Lisa was one of my best friends, she was a pretty dark skin and was thick and tall, she was beautiful with a body of a god.

"You already know lisa, psh this ain't nothing new girl I'm Tiffany, Tiffany Evan rollandez".

I'm Tiffany, I'm light skin with long jet black curly hair, I'm mixed with Puerto rican and black, I'm medium height with deep dimples, I have a big behind with small boobs.

"Mhm, so cocky but can you get with Chris? Uh Let's see NO" Lisa said.

Chris was the cutest boy in westbrooks high school, he was tall and nice smooth brown skin tone, with perfect white teeth with deep dimples with brown eyes that will make you melt, he was on the football team.

"Ha very funny, how much you wanna bet I can have him if I wanted, shoot if I want he'll be all over me calling me mami" I said in a cocky voice flipping my hair.

"Ight Tiffany summer starts in 3 days, in the summer if you can get him and keep him for at least a month I'll give you your respect and you can be cocky all you want" she said giving me her hand to shake it.

"Ight bet, shoot I'll keep him for 2 months" I said shaking her hand.

The next day;

Lisa and I were getting ready for a party since this was the last party of the year, mostly everyone on our school was going .

I got dressed in a white crop top that showed my belly ring ,with my tight blue high waisted jeans that my behind look fatter than it was, I wore my gold Rolex and my gold chain with my gold diamond earrings and my white air force 1's.

Lisa had on these white ripped jeans and a white crop top with her red kds, a gold chain and red earrings with a red watch.

Yes you can say we was looking good hella good.

We flat ironed each others hair then left our house.

Few hours later;

Numb was blasting thru the speakers when we walked thru the party looking like a million bucks.

"Girl look Who is over there" lisa  said pointing to Chris that was in a corner laughing with his boys. 

"Watch this" I said walking away from her heading over to Chris.

"Hey ,Chris? Right" I said flipping my hair.

"Hey,Tiffany? Right" he said with a attitude.

One thing Chris had a attitude that's how he got the lady's.

"Haha Yes Tiffany Evans, nice to meet you, would u like to dance?" I said smiling.

He grab me and I started moving my hips to the beat and grind while throwing my hands up touching my hair and facing him, he turned me around and I started swinging my butt left to Right and grinding while he held my hips and we was dancing that felt like hours.

We went to a corner and we was just laughing and talking, he's really cool to be honest.

"What's your number" he said in my ears leaving chills run down my body.

I gave him a paper with my number and kissed his cheek and walked away while looking back.

I grab lisa and left the party.

As we sat in the car Lisa kept asking for details about what happened.

"Girl chill just know that I'm bout to win that deal".

Chris pov;

"Chris boiiii I saw you dancing with that chick Tiffany boi you know how many boys outchea tryna here with her dang, shoot bet you can't get her tho" my friend rico said.

"Rico please, have you forgotten I'm Chris! Chris lee hamaton. Get with the program baby boy" I said patting his back.

"Ight Let's put 300 hundred dollars on it, if you get her and keep her for a month you win" he said reaching his hand.

"Ight shoot I'll make it 2 months just for the fun of it" I said shaking his hand laughing.

This was gonn be easy.