3

I just want somebody, to treat me like somebody, won't be like everybody, all you gotta do is love me for me baby

Chris pov;

Tiffany and I been Chilling over these few weeks, man I think I'm catching feelings for this girl but this time I ain't gone fight it off, I wanna see how this goes she really ain't that.

"Tiffany"

"Yes Chris"

"You wanna go to the fair"

"Woah you want to go out in the open.... with me whatttt"

"Shut up before I change my mind punk" I laughed

"Okay well yeah ima go get dresses"

"Okay don't take forever now Tiffany"

2 hours later;

Tiffany pov;

As Chris and I walked through the fair I looked around amazed at the fair beauty, I was shocked when Chris wanted to go out with me in the open , I think I'm starting to catch feelings, real ones at that I really like him I just want him for myself and want to quit this deal.

Chris and I was holding hands when one of his friends walked down and gave him a hand shake.

"Wassup bruh" his friend said

"Nun chillin you know" Chris spoke

"Um Chris ima go walk around I'll meet you by the food court"I said walking away.

Chris pov;

I watched Tiffany walk away and danm I think I really like this girl.

"Chris bruh how our bet going?"

"Man you know I'm bout to get your money, I swear this to easy dawg" I said a little to cocky

"Ight homey I'll see you soon"

We did our handshake and went our separate ways, I went over to Tiffany and hugged her.

"What was that for" she laughed

"Nothing nun at all, can't get a hug from my girl" I laughed

"Mhm," she said 

Tiffany pov;

My crazyy: Girl did lil Chris tell you he loved you yet? cause if he did we can end this bet early and you win Lol.

I read the text and shook my head, I was bout done with this bet but at the same time I wanted this end I'm scared of getting serious and losing him or getting hurt like I always do.

1 hour later;

We was Laying on the bed caked up that's when I heard the words come out his mouth!

I love you ma!

"I love you too Chris" I said Watching him fall asleep.

I grab my phone and texted lisa

Gurllll he said the wordsss ah ha!

Even tho I ain't have to stay with Chris I wanted to I just got years to him if I get hurt by his actions then I'll really know no man can be trusted .

The next morning;

Chris pov;

I was going thought Tiffany's messages when I saw a text about a bet and how I told her I loved her I was shock !

"Tiffany!! Bring that ass hear boii!" I yelled mad then ever

"Wassup Chris"

"What's this" I asks throwing the phone at her

"What was you Doing checking my phone you can't be going thru my things"

"Nah man, so this was a bet Right okay GET OUT NOW , I see what everyone say bout you is True you can leave bye! You ain't wanted"

"Chris.....Chris please listen I'm sorry... you don't understand" Tiffany said with tears coming down her eyes.

Wow what an actor .

"Get the hell out"

I watch Tiffany walk out with more tears rolling down her cheek.

Tiffany pov;

I was in tears as I left, dang I messed up bad man I think I think... I love him.

I was going to get him back if it killed me.