✉ • 007

2019
Gunminie,

Congratulations on your debut, Gunmin! Oops, I mean, Seoho-goon! Your parents told me that you legally changed your name to Lee Seoho, just like what you've told me back in the past. I'm happy for you, for finally changing your name to what you like and prefer, for your debut. Ahhh, Gunminie is finally reaching his dreams. Well, I am reaching mine too! I recently found a job and yes, finally, I am a preschool teacher! I actually feel proud of you and also myself, of course. I hope you are really doing well. Let me remind you again, don't ever overwork yourself and please take good care of yourself. I'll try my very best to go to your events and schedules soon. I'm really sorry that I didn't had the chance to go to your group's buskings back when you are preparing for your debut, you know, I am busy complying my requirements in school that time. I will really try this time! Actually, I really want to see my boyfriend performing live and face to face hehe. I'll see you very soon! I love you. So much.

Love, Elli.

---

“...I'm proud of you... Despite of not being there for you, you managed to stand on your own. That's why you are my girl. That's why I really love you with all my heart.”