The Setup ...

Welcome to The Reader's Review 

I'm absolutely stoked to introduce you to some of the most compelling, well-written and thought-provoking  works right here on Wattpad. 

My hope is to contribute my own musings and thoughts on writing works that I, personally, believe deserve to receive more than the recognition and visibility they've been receiving due to their sheer potential, power and need for them. From their controversial and, at times, sensitive subject matters they cover, exciting themes concepts as well as contributions, through their crafts, to relevant important issues. 

Most of the written works I'll provide reviews on fall under the interracial, poc and urban taglines; I will also include reviews on works with other taglines from various genres. My main objective is in reviewing books that I believe contribute relevant and valuable social commentary on important issues; I pick the books and authors to write on at my own discretion. I am, however, open to accepting suggestions on books that adhere to that objective; I understand that Wattpad has a plethora of amazing written works so please share them with me! 

Ultimately I hope to pay homage to written works that illustrate a writer's craft and amazing signature style, though my commentary will at times be critical, my sole purpose is to uplift and engage; not slander or discourage! 

With that being said, this is 

The Reader's Review