June 7, 2019

I am just so overwhelmed with everything that happened today!

Starting with Bro. Fukuda's message and appeal to again read the Bible.

Then the outreach. We talked to manong "abot" who was homeless and was a stroke victim WE guess. I want to go back there and give hik clothes. Then i met AGAIN ate Nelly. The homeless vendor I met 3 years ago. Finally i met her again.

During that experience God was impressing me to someday put up an orphanage that would help them do some handicrafts. They can work by being sheltered. I am still surrendering that plan to God.

Then the sharing. My friend shared his experience we were blessed.

Then the message. It was STRIKING me. It spoke directly to me. I had been laying plans for MYSELF. Most of the time, if not all, I really make up plans for myself. Oftentimes I really make decisions without involving God.

What a slap to me. But tonight, I am so reminded to just COMMIT my plans to the LORD and let Him do His plans for me.

As it is written in Jeremiah 29:11, He has His plans already. Let He alone be magnified in my life.

I am praying for the change that He wants to start, or has started, in me.

I know He is there and I know for sure, He will never reject any penitent soul. I want to commit myself FULLY to Him.

No more of the SELF-CENTERED prayers. Not anymore. By God's grace.