Part 2: School Struggles (Volume 1 Episode 2 & 3)

After a few hours of travel, the four of them finally arrived to Beacon Academy. Mal comes out first and then points at beacon for his team.

Mal: WELCOME! TO JURAS- I mean BEACON!!

Jei: Woah! This place looks cool!

Tom: I know right. I mean this stuff look like things you would see in Fairy Tail or something.

Zeph: This place looks so awesome in person! I mean since it isn't the show version, everything looks like it was given real life graphics without imploding a computer. Especially the weapons! The weapons here look like they shouldn't exist but do! I mean ours does as well, but still!

Mal: Chill Zeph, you're starting to sound like Ruby. *looks into the distance and notices two someones who are familiar* Speak of the little gremlin! OI! RUBY!!

Ruby: Oh hey guys! Aren't you all excited?!

Tom: Yes! We freakin are! I'm pumped! I wanna see who I can fight!

Yang: Hey Rubes, who are these guys?

Tom: Yo! I'm Tom. *holds out hand to shake* We met Ruby when we helped her with the robber fight. *scratches head* Though honestly, she did most of the actual fighting though.

Everyone else nods in agreement.

Ruby: *nervous*C-come on guys, don't be so modest. I couldn't have done it without you guys.

Jei: And also, since we were new here, she was assigned by the headmaster to tour us around the city. She was even kind enough to help us make our weapons.

Yang: And you said you were terrible at making friends. You've made plenty already. Oh by the way, the name's Yang.

Mal: I'm Mal.

Zeph: Zeph.

Jei: I'm Jei.

Ruby: Oh right! How are you guys going to pass the initiation? You haven't had your auras unlocked.

Yang: Wow. Props to you guys for defeating those robbers without auras. But that explains why you all lost.

Mal: *comical crying*

Yang: I think we should unlock their aura.

Tom: Wait, you can do that?

Ruby: Sorry, I forgot.

Ruby: I'll start with you Mal.

Yang: *smirk* Oh. Why him in particular?

Ruby: W-well he seems to need it the most, having the shield and all.

Mal: I-it's fine. How bout you first Jei?

Jei: G-gee thanks?

Ruby: O-okay then.

Yang: Guess I'll start with that hunk over there.

Tom: *reddens* M-me?

Yang: *winks at TJ while finger gunning him*

Zeph: Why them though?!

Mal: Well, I figured, since we know more than they do, they should be given a leg up. Right?

Zeph: Well, okay I guess that makes sense. Kinda still angry though.

Mike: Really? I can't really tell how you feel due to how monotone your voice usually is.

Ruby: Anyways, let's do this.

Ruby & Yang: *places hand on respective person's forehead* For it is in passing that we achieve immortality. Through this, we become a paragon of virtue to rise above all. Infinite in distance and unbound by death. I release my soul and by my shoulders, protect thee.