Disgusting Liar

Karamatsu is a liar. He didn't used to act like this or dress like this. He joined the drama club and their first play was Grease. He fell in fucking love with all of it. Flowery poetry, leather, cars, songs, romance, even English terms. It was so goddamn stupid. Annoying. No wonder we all chose to abuse him. He deserved it. If he didn't want us to beat him till we tasted blood, he should've shut the hell up. Sure we still beat him when he was quiet but he was asking for it anyway. Besides, even when it wasn't his fault, just a shitty day, he would always allow all of us to fuck him up, sometimes until he'd pass out.
And keep on kicking and punching and bleeding him dry. He never complained, after all. I mean, besides his begging for mercy while we hurt him but that hardly counts. His voice was so small we could barely hear it. And if he really wanted us to stop, he would've quit being so disgustingly painful.

Of course once we got blood on our clothes, we'd stop. Not for him, of course. We just didn't want Kaa-San asking questions.

Heh. Then again I'm pretty sure she hated the painful fuck as much as the rest of us.

Except...

The only one who never spared him even after his pathetic pleading was Ichimatsu. But that was obviously only so we wouldn't suspect things. Hah. As if the bruises and hickeys weren't proof enough. They were so in love, even the abuse Ichimatsu gave him was romanticized. They're both horrid and this dysfunctional relationship they're trying to keep up will probably kill at least one of them. Haha! Oh well~