3 (A Dangerous Feast)

Luna: Alrighty little ones! Keep following me! I've made a nice suprise for you two!

Lana: A suprise?! That's awesome!

Lincoln: You've stroked my curiosity! Let's keep going!

Luna gave a smile a lead them to a big room with a long wooden table in it. The two little louds looked at the giant in confusion. Luna facepalms herself and gives the kids a lift, showing them what was on top of the table!

A feast! A delicious feast full of tasty pies and cakes. Juicy fruits and scrumptious meat! Glasses of juice and soda! It was like a dream to the sweet tooth!

Lincoln: O-oh my lord! It's glorious!

Lana: I've never seen so much food in my life! It's... *tears up.. beautiful!!!!!

Luna smiled and started eating a piece of pie.

Luna: Eat up! Wouldn't want it all to go to waste now would we?

Lincoln and Lana both shook their heads quickly and dashed to the food to start snacking.

Later...

Lincoln was currently eating a part of one of one if the giant apples Luna had on the table while Lana was enjoying herself to a big blueberry pie.

Lincoln: I must say, the food here is delightful! It's better than what we have down on the the surface!

Lana: Mmm... You got that right, Lincoln! This pie is delish! I can't get enough of it! Why don't you come and try it?

Lincoln: Thanks for the offer but no thanks. I don't want to get a horrible stomachache. May I recommend eating some celery?

Lana shook her head is disgust at the thought of eating celery, making Luna smile for some reason.

Luna: Hey.. Would you like something else I found little Lans?

Lana looked around and saw that Luna had placed a large slice of chocolate cake on the table. Lana's eyes sparkled with joy and hopped out of the pie, revealing something that caught Lincoln's eye..

Lana was looking rounder than usual which worried Lincoln greatly. In fact, it started reminding him of an old fairy tale their mother read to them.

Hansel and Gretel..

However, he decided to just shake it off thinking Lana just are too much and nothing of it.

However, his fear increased when Luna put a nice big cherry for the round little loud on the slice of cake.

Lana: Yum! Thank you so much!

Lana licked her lips and started digging into the cake like it was her last meal. As Lana was eating, Luna left to check on some food in the kitchen.

Luna: I'll be right back little dudes!

Lana gave the giant a thumbs up as she walked out of the room. When she left, Lincoln started trying to pull Lana away.

 When she left, Lincoln started trying to pull Lana away