Guilt

Ethan P.O.V:
I knew I shouldn't of left her alone there I mean they abuse her for goodness sake!
As the guilt started to rush through him he couldn't take it anymore so he drove to her house.
He parked a bit u the street in case someone saw or something.

Emma P.O.V:
I was blankly looking up at the ceiling wanting to cut to end it but I knew I couldn't I have a baby to think about now.
As I was about to get up to get my parenthood book I got at the store someones knocked on my window.
It gave me a heart attack lucky I was near the bed because I fell.
As I looked up at the window nervously I saw.

Emma: Ethan?!
Ethan: let me in
Emma: I can't hear you
Emma got up and walked to the window and unlocked it.
Ethan: I said can you let me in
Ethan and Emma chuckle
Emma: What are you doing here anyway?
Ethan: Emma
A single tear rolls down Ethans face
Ethan: do your parents hurt you??
Emma: W-what N-no hehe what do you m-mean of course they=
Ethan: Emma I saw
Emma looks down at the ground in shame, Ethan raises her face to meet his there eyes locked for a second.
Ethan shakes his head and looks away.
Ethan:You don't got to hide this from me you know?
Emma: What do you mean of course I have to hide this not just from you from everyone!
You act like you care now but what about before you and everyone else do they same thing my parents do GUESS what people at school still hurt me it's just you whose stopped, and guess why you stopped I'll give you two tries to guess.
Ethan: Because I care Emma god.
Emma: nope try again
Ethan: What do you mean?
Emma: Wrong answer, the ONLY reason you care is because of this baby, don't act like I don't know about the whole whoever has a baby first thing gets to take over the family buisness. And I'm not letting you take my baby s-so why don't you just leave me alone and act like it's not yours!.
Emma starts breaking down in front of him crying Ethan hugs her and tries to reasure her but she pushes him off telling him to leave so he did.
But what Ethan did the next day was purely wrong. Jelousy and anger mixed can do a lot to a person...

(Next time on unwanted)
Emma: WHAT THE HELL?!
Ethan: *rolls eyes* What do you want fatty or should I say pregnant lady. Whoops sorry forgot about the whole emotional thing.
Emma: Fuck you Ethan Dolan!
Ethan whispers so no one hears
Ethan: I already did.

Authors note:
Hey guys/girls sorry I haven't updated in a while but I'm back I hope I know this chper may not be as good because I legit just woke up and am half asleep so there is probably loads of spelling errors.
Non-Proof=Readed
521  -words
-H