Obsidian

Gameknight POV

I wake to cloudy fog surrounding me. With every step I take it swirls and sways in circles around me. The sky is dark and everything around me is tinted a hollow, bland blue. I'm used to showing up in the land of dreams, it's very normal for a dreamwalker like me. It's a very rare ability to show up here. The only problem is if you die here, you die in the real world. Having nothing else to do I start to walk around. I'm on a large, snow capped mountain. Looking down I spot the hut we have been staying in. I don't see anyone or anything else around so I sit and just stare at the stars. There all square and fairly large for stars in the first place, but that's what you get in Minecraft. The moon is full here in the land of dreams tonight. I wonder if anyone else is seeing this tonight.

Sighing I run my hand through the fog making it change shape and form. I've never looked closely at it before. There's some white and lavender specks of square dust floating in the middle of the cloud like substance. Since forever it had been doing its magical dance in the darkness. Though it seemed to have a soft glow to brighten its surroundings. I lay back into it letting it flow over top of me. It was relaxing in a weird sort of quiet way. Why can't I fall asleep normally instead of coming here...

I run through the events of the past few days. Meeting sunny, gaining Herobrine like eyes that freak everyone out, temporarily losing my father and Crafter on my way to the village, then my sister, Singing a duet twice with Hunter... that was nice... I try to recall some more songs I could introduce her to. They would most likely have to be Minecraft. And on the other hand, most every song from the real world is about love.

Wait....

The reality hits me of earlier hanging with Hunter. We almost kissed didn't we..... We did! Oh great... oh no. So now I not only just fight the whole mob army of Minecraft, now I have to fight the dreaded battle of complicated feelings that will most likely distract me from even fighting a few mobs at the least! Not to mention an army! I roll over onto my face and lay flat.

"Uggggggghhhhhhhhhhh" I groan into the blocky grass. Why now! Can this be AFTER the battle for all universes ends? But that may not be when I'm alive... how do I deal with this!? I don't want to deal with this! But I kinda need to deal with this!.... Or I just avoid it all together... that would mean I have to avoid Hunter and I can't do that. I don't WANT to do that anyway! I guess I'll just roll with it then.

Suddenly a sound like a squirrel jumping from tree to tree makes me snap out of my thoughts and jump up. Looking around I pull out a diamond and iron sword from instinct. As I stare into the trees below where the sound came from I can tell my eyes are starting to glow because of the white tint in the mist. I see nothing out of the ordinary against the trees on the side of the mountain. But I can still hear something.... Behind me now! I spin quickly and stare into darkness.

"Who's trying to kill me this time!?" I'm kinda used to this now. And I'm also prepared. After a loud branch cracks something black darts through the trees in front of me. With my swords at the ready I watch the black figure suddenly light up their surroundings with a stream a lava weaving its way through the trees. Losing track of the figure while in shock I stare at the ever growing wall in front of me. I forget that it could burn me to death for a moment and stare in awe at the sight. But just as fast as it appeared a loud hissing sound fills the lava and it forms into obsidian. The darkness seems even more black from the sudden absence of light. I'm in utter shock. What just happened...

? POV

It's been a moment since he disappeared and I'm now running to go find and end him. I just had a fight that dragged on for a while so I'm pretty used up... That doesn't matter though! He's out there somewhere! And I WILL find him! Jumping into the trees I run across the leafy blocks making a crunching noise. Brushing my Blonde hair back I spring into the air hoping to land on the next tree. I do, but It makes a louder sound than normal. It was a very long jump and I may have been really hurt if I missed.

Suddenly I hear someone talking, I can't make out any of the words they say though. The blonde cat ears on my head pick up way more than what I'm used to. It was my Minecraft skin before I actually was here in Minecraft, and it's saved my life multiple times. The ears and the other perks have come in handy quite a few times. I hear someone move behind me. When I look back I see glowing eyes. It must be one of the people struck by that enderman cause it ain't Herobrine that's for sure. Out of instinct I start streaming hot molten lava creating a wall between me and the other entity behind me. After I'm a decent distance I spray water back over it turning it to obsidian. That was to close... if anyone like that guy finds me, HE can find me. And if HE finds me this world doesn't stand a chance.

A/N hey y'all.......... it's been years........ so um..... this is kinda short I'm sowwy but I hope you like it! So enjoys this cause I will most likely write more soon cause I fractured my foot so I can't do anything! So......... ye.... YEEEEEEET

P.s. enjoy this wonderful month 🏳️‍🌈😁
-Sketch