Extra Chapter 1/4

Meg's POV

"Babe, I found her mom's number. Perrie? The blonde one. I-I'm going to ask her for Kingston's number." Milo said with hope in his eyes

"I doubt she'd do that to Kingston, I mean we hurt her."

"But were her biological parents! We deserve to see our child!" He shouted

Oh boy. The twins started to cry, Milo and I have been fighting constantly. Ever since Kingston left he's been out of it. I would've acted the same, but she's not mine anymore.

I grabbed Elijah and Emma's favorite toys and gave it to them. Thankfully they stopped crying.

"You know we don't have that right anymore. I mean if we wanted to keep her we wouldn't have signed those damn papers. She will always be my first born child, but we did what was best for us as a family. She's happy now, we should just let her be." I told Milo in a harsh tone.

"I'm still going to text Perrie. The least we can do is talk it out so this isn't haunting us anymore. Do you want this to effect us everyday? It's been effecting is for eight years why not make it ten right? I want to see my daughter grow up Megan. Unlike you I want to be there for her." He said and left the room.

You know what? He's right. This whole situation has been taking over my mind for eight years. It's caused me to not be a good mother because I'm afraid to mess up another mother-child relationship. If I get the chance to see her again I'm just going to apologize for what I've done. She's a teenager for God's sake, she shouldn't have to deal with this. I-I think I'm ready, I'm ready to confront her and apologize.

"She said she wasn't going to give me her number, but she would set a meeting for us to talk. She said that Kingston hasn't been acting the same since she bumped into you at the store." Milo read

I sighed, even she knows it's the right thing to do. Talk it out and give hugs after. That's the plan.

——
Perrie's POV (😯 ooh)

Unknown : Hey Perrie! It's me Milo, Milo Manheim, I was wondering if I could have Kingston's number. If you don't remember I'm her biological father and I just want to apologize. My wife, Megan Manheim wants to apologize as well.

Well isn't that out of the blue? There was no way I was going to giveaway my daughter's phone number to some man that sent her away, but I do want Kingston and her biological parents to be on good terms. It's not good to have something like this being the only thing you could think about. I guess I'll let them meet.

I sent a text back and walked over to Kingston's room.

"Baba, I have a question." I said after knocking.

"Come in."

"So, I was wondering if you'd like to um talk things through with your biological parents."

"Are you sending me back to them or..?

"No! Of course not, I love you and Jadey loves you too. We're never giving you back. I just don't want you to have this on your mind forever. It's like clearing your head."

"I want to do it."

I gave her a hug and walked out the room.

-
Me: Can you do tomorrow? My place at 5?

Milo Manheim: Yes I can! See you then. Thank you for this.

Me: I'd do anything for my daughter.

-
A/N and this is part 1 to the 4 extra chapters..I hope you enjoy this :)