Hyacinthpaw (WindClan)

Hyacinthpaw woke up. It was the day after her father, Stormyspark, got buried. She never really forgave him after the break up between him and her mother, but he was still her dad. She got up and started to groom her fur. While grooming, she realized something. My life is only going to get worse. She got up and went into the clearing. She looked at the leader helping to organize the patrols for the morning, he's always busy. She barely acknowledged any of the cats she passed by as she got up and padded to the entrance, she wanted to be alone. She didn't really care when nobody greeted her when she passed the two cats guarding camp, she wasn't the nicest cat in the clans. She went out and looked at the glade, then imagined it with many other clan cats, but from other clans. She wondered what it would be like with all the mixed personalities, and pelts. Why can't anyone see what I see? We could help each other and stop wars and fighting. Just Imagine how much food we'll have in leafbare with all the extra patrols and hunting skills? Maybe it was worth it. Maybe the others were right. Maybe the warrior code was keeping the clans stable*. She felt so out of place and she didn't really understand things yet, she wasn't even a warrior!Then she got an idea. She raced to the end of the border and crossed it into neutral territory. It wasn't near the barn or the lake, just some glades that lead into the forest, then the mountains. She looked around for a certain tree, a tree that she would go to when she feels sad, a tree with a badger set under it that's supported by the roots. Then she found it, then marked it with a scent marker. This was where she will live now, but she would not let her clan know yet. She will eventually rack up a fresh-kill pile, make a comfy nest with some feathers from the birds that would sometimes fly over the camp, she'll go over to the set after training sessions and claim she's hunting, which she would be doing just not for the clan. After she gets her warrior name, she'll announce she's leaving, and that she already has been preparing for the departure. This was the new plan, but this time it's way easier and doesn't require much effort. No more rules, warrior code, or annoying clanmates. She was already lonely, so it wasn't much of a difference. The best ideas come from peace and quiet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Writing done by the amazing talent of Hyacinthpaw of Windclan! Characters and text aren't mine :>