Chapter Seven: Secret

SOMEONE'S POV

"No! I can't let you!"

"But, I want to see her. It's been years! Let me make it up to her!"

"You cannot just show up and be her mother again! You broke her once and I can't let you break her heart again." I massaged my temple in stress

"You cannot hide this from her forever! I am her mother! I did break her once and that is why I am asking for another chance to make it up to her."

"No. How would you explain everything to her? How could you explain to her that you have your new family now? It will break her."

"Don't act that I am only the one who is at fault here. Don't let it come to the point where I'll tell her about her half-brother. I accepted your bastard maybe it will be fair if you let me see her again."

My blood boiled in anger! She's really getting into my nerves. My daughter shouldn't know the truth or I will be the one who will hurt her in the end.

"You're depriving your daughter to have a mother! Spare me but I can be selfish and tell her about your bastard and we'll hurt her in the end. I can do anything just to be with her again."

~~

LISA'S POV

Tao invited us for dinner tonight. Their maids greeted us and accompanied us to the dining area where everyone was waiting.

"Jenlisa! You're late!"

How a nice way to greet us, V.

"Good evening to you too." Jennie glared at him

We sat on our designated chairs.

"Lisa! I heard what happened between you and that Hanbin boy." Tao said

"And?"

"Are you okay?" He glanced at my wounded knuckles

"Yeah? I was the one who beat him." I said proudly

Jennie pinched my side waist "You're still proud, huh?!"

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Jeeen! It hurts!" I whined in pain

She released me "Stop being proud of something that isn't a good thing to be proud of."

I pouted "I'm sorry."

She suddenly kissed my cheek "I love you."

I glared at her "Bipolar."

When she was about to pinch me again I said "I love you too! Geez, no need to be drastic."

She huffed before she turned her attention back to her food. Such a kid, Nini.

"Oh, guys. I have a present for you." I took the white envelopes from my bag

Jennie watched in curiosity while I'm giving them the envelopes.

They opened their envelope in unison.

I giggled while watching Jennie pouting.

"Yaaaah! A ticket to Jeju!" Rose's eyes twinkled

"Finally! A vacation from being a law student." Jisoo plastered a daydreaming face