Chapter Twelve: Jeju!

LISA'S POV

"Noooo! You know I have a phobia!"

"Hey! Stop forcing my fiancé! Do you want to see a cry baby later?" I approached Chasoo while convincing Jennie to enter the Maze park

Cheasoo sighed in unison.

"Okay, we'll just see you after our game." Rose said

The three couples decided to play in the maze. Whoever the last couple exited the maze needs to do favors for the winning couples.

"Let's go somewhere?" I offered my hand to her

She intertwined our fingers together and we started to walk back to my car.

"Where are we going, Lisa?" Jennie asked me while I am driving to our next destination

"Mount Hallasan." I informed her

"We're going to hike?"

"Nah, just gonna enjoy their seven scenic trails. Ready your polaroid, Jen." I winked at her

She giggled "Okay! I'm more than ready!" She showed me the polaroid hanging on her neck

After almost an hour of driving, we finally arrived at our destination. Jennie's reaction was more than beautiful than the view she's looking at. Her eyes gleamed while she's flashing her most beautiful gummy smile. I held my own camera hanging on my neck and took a picture of her. This kind of moment needs to have some souvenirs.

"Lisaaaaa! This is so.. breathtaking!" She jumped up and down like a little child

"I know, Jen. I know." I said while glancing at her, smiling from ear to ear while admiring every part of her face

She turned her attention to me "Let's take a walk!"

I nodded "Okay."

We took pictures of each other and Jennie even asked some of the tourists to take a picture of us together.

"Lili?" Jennie said while we are walking around the place just admiring the beauty of nature around us

"Hm?"

"Where do you want our house to be built?"

I turned my sight to her, the most majestic view "Anywhere, as long as I am with you." She gave my hand a squeeze that interlocked with hers "I want a house in a peaceful neighborhood. Just a simple house for us and our kids. A garden in front where our kids can play. Before the day ends, our kids and I will wait for you to come home after your work, then we'll have dinner together. We'll shower our kids with love, Lisa. We'll never make them feel alone and left. We'll give them a happy family. Just a peaceful life with."

My heart melted. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you.

"I'll give what you want." We stopped walking and faced each other "I can't promise you a perfect life, a perfect relationship but I can assure you that the love I have for you will never fade." I kissed her forehead while she hugged me, resting her head against my chest "Thank you, Jen. I know I've said this before but I will say it again.. thank you for staying with me. I can't face all of these problems without you. Rely on me that I will give you all the love you deserve, you and our future kids."

We resumed walking.

"Do you want to have a baby after our wedding?" She asked

"Well, not really. Maybe after two years? I want to spend and cherish our married life first before you'll be busy with our kids. I want to travel with you first, we'll visit different countries."