Playboixuzi

"Miles get your head in the game they're killing us,"coach barns yelled onto the court .

I watched closely as Jordan dribbled his way down the court to the goal, his veins bulging out if his arms I wonder if its the same for his di-

"Symere go refill the water bottles because these lil bitches are breathing like they about to have an asthma attack."Coach sighed rubbing his temples

"Yes coach,"I said.

I ran outside to fill the cooler up so they can have it even tho it's about to be forth quarter. Y'all may be wondering what I'm doing here at a basketball game being the water boy. Well my parents wanted me to play basketball but I didn't exactly make the team, so I decided to be a manager to make them happy.

I went back into the gym rolling the cooler behind me. Coach was in the middle of a last minute pep talk because we were 5 points from winning the game. They practically pushed me over to get some water like damn what the hell yall be doing at practice just sitting.

"Now get out there and play like real men do and please just be a team. None of y'all are the next Lebron James or Curry so stop tryna be like them ok,"Coach barn yelled.

It was the last minute of the game and miles somehow had the ball but he was just standing there

"Miles what the hell are you doing shoot the got damn ball,"coach yelled pointing at the goal.

He shot it and we all held our breath and shockingly it went in.

"YES WE'RE FINALLY GOING TO STATE,"coach cheered throwing his clipboard and headset.

They lifted miles up carrying him into the locker room to celebrate.

It was after the game and I was collecting all the smelly ass Jerseys and socks. As I was making my way around I saw Jordan sitting on the bench by himself so I walked over.

"Hey I need your jersey," I said walking over to him.

"Come get it then,"he said sizing me up.

"what," I chuckled looking at him like he lost his mind.

"I said come get it,"he said standing directly in front of me.
We were so close that I think he could hear my heart beating out my chest.

"Are you gonna or not,"he asked .

I nodded reaching my shaky hands out to the bottom of the jersey pulling it up over his toned stomach.  He lifted his arms up while I continued taking it off. I examined his muscular figure taking it all in because I couldn't see it fully before.

"You need these too," he said sliding down his basketball shorts revealing his semi hard dick.

"And I- oop," I paused dropping all the jerseys.

He lifted my chin and passionately kissed me. His tongue explored every inch of my mouth and I pulled backed sucking on it. I felt his large hands roam my body grabbing a handful of my ass smacking hard which caused me to moan out. He pulled away.

"I seen the way you look at me at practice like you wanna eat my dick up and shit you dirty slut. Is that what you want huh," he asked gripping my neck tightly
I nodded.

"What I cant hear you," he said tightening his grip.

"Yes daddy," I strained.

"Well be a good little slut and show me how you wanna eat this dick up," he smiled stroking his long dick.

I quickly got onto my knees grabbing his dick and stroking it a little. I lifted it up licking a stripe all the way from his balls to the tip then taking it into my mouth.
"Mm,"I moaned at the salty, sweaty flavor.

I couldn't fit it all into my mouth so I wrapped my hands around what I couldn't fit. He placed his hands on the back of my head guiding me down as I slurped on his dick while the spit dripped down onto the floor making a pool.

"Mmhmm eat that shit up baby," he moaned.

He pushed my head all the way down until his dick was completely down my throat, then he started moving hid hips thrusting deep into my esophagus. I clawed at the back of his thighs because I was getting short of breath.

"Nahh you gon swallow this shit since this is what you wanted. Breathe through your fucking nose,"He said gripping onto my hair.

His stokes began to get sloppy which meant he was about to cum.

"Shit I'm cumming he groaned,"I felt the salty liquid slide down my throat.

He pulled me off of his dick and I began coughing my lungs up tears flowing down my face. He brought me up by my chin kissing me once again

"Mmm taste good."Now get your ass against the lockers, he pushed me over against them.

I pressed my face against the cold lockers waiting for further instructions. I felt his presence come up behind me. He pulled me back by my hair and littered kisses down my neck making his way down  my spine. He tugged down my joggers along with my briefs exposing me to the air.

"Mm look at that bussy already open for daddy," he said spreading my cheeks examining it. He got on his knees gently blowing and spitting on it.

My breathing hitched as I felt his warm tongue invade my hole.
I put my hand on the back of his head pushing it deeper

"Ugh don't fucking stop," I moaned as he was fucking me with hid tongue.

He grabbed my hands pinning them to my back as he continued grazing my prostate with his long tongue.

"Mmm fuck I'm gonna cum."I said feeling my stomach tightening.He pulled away

"Why'd you stop,"I whined

"Turn around,"he demanded.

I quickly removed my pants from around my ankles turning around facing him. He lifted me up by my waist putting my back against the cold lockers. I wrapped my legs around him as I felt his tip poking through my hole. He thrusted his length into me hard, I think that shit hit my kidneys it was so deep

"Fuck,"I yelled out biting onto his shoulders

"Yea baby take all this dick,"he whispered into my ear while deeply stroking into me abusing my prostate.

"Ughh fuck me harder please,"I moaned out looking deeply into his eyes.

He placed his hands on both sides of me slamming into me hard.
I grabbed onto my dick stroking it hard feelings my stomach tighten again

"Shit baby I'm gonna cum if you keep tightening around my dick like that," He said shakily.

"I-Im about to cum too,"I stuttered out between his deep strokes.

My breath got caught in my throat as I cummed hard onto both of our abdomens

"Oh shit look what u did,"he said fucking me even harder than before.

"Oh my fucking God," I yelled my legs shaking uncontrollably.

"Mhmm u dirty fucking slut ughh," He said cumming deep inside me.

He pulled out my limp body falling onto the floor while his nut dribbled down my leg.

"Cmon lets shower because I'm not down with you yet,"he said throwing me over his shoulder.

Oh lord R.I.P to my booty hole.

P to my booty hole