NLExNBA

Come outside

I was waiting for my plug to pull up with my shit. Its that exclusive California pack and im his favorite customer which means I get first pick.
My phone vibrated from a text message.
🔌:Come outside
Me:Ight

I grabbed my hoodie lighter and my phone and headed out the door. He was parked on the opposite side of the street in a black charger.
I looked both ways before crossing the street over to the car.

"You got my shit," I asked.

"Yea,"he said while unlocking the door.

He grabbed it out his pocket the smell clouding my nose.

"That straight gas. Gotdamn." I said scrunching my face up.

"You know I come wit the best shit. Tryna spark up right na,"he asked.

"Yeah."

He pulled out some pre-rolled blunts out the glove compartment and handed one to me.
I lit mine taking a few pulls out of it before exhaling.

"Damn,"I said looking at the blunt.
He looked at my lips as I continued smoking, I thought it was weird but I didn't think nothing of it. I passed it back and then plugged my phone into the aux because its too quiet in here for me.

"I ain gon lie im high as a bitch right now,"I said barely being able to breathe because of the thick smoke that engulfed the car.

"Shit me too,"he chuckled.

"Im also horny,"he said laying his hand on my thigh.

"Yo what the fuck you doing im not gay," I moved his hand off my leg.

"Chill slime,"he said leaning over kissing on my neck.

I tried shoving him off but he pinned my hands down
"If you want me to keep bringing you this shit then you gon give some of this,"he spat with a serious look on his face.

Out of no where my dick got hard it gotta be the weed cuz im not gay.
He looked at me before kissing me on my lips. He was tryna put his tongue in my mouth but I held it closed. He started stroking my hard dick which caused me to moan allowing him to invade my mouth with his tongue.
He pulled away.

"Kiss me back lil nigga,"he said gripping my chin hard.
I started moving my lips against his. Then we started kissing passionately and he pulled me over on top of him without breaking the kiss. I started grinding against him feeling our dicks rub together. He placed his hands on my ass groping it then he started going into my joggers.

"Woah stop,"I pulled his hands away.

"Just relax I got u I promise."
He attached our lips back while moving further down my crack. He reached my hole and rubbed around it. He took his fingers out and stuck them in my mouth

"Spit,"he demanded.
I complied.
He pulled down my joggers a little exposing my butt then he slapped his wet fingers against my hole.
I moaned out laying my head on my chest. He then took one of his fingers and began pressing it into my hole I jolted up

"Yoo," I clenched my butt so he wouldn't get access

"Chill chill its gon hurt but its gon feel better when I put them in,"He assured me while rubbing the area.