chapter 2

Lous pov:

  I get to my house and sit on my bed, and think "that's it...that's the problem! That's what I have to do I'm sure if it...." I know what to do.... I go over the my closet and put in the code "2041" i then slide it open to be revealed to many things as in a messed up paper cutout of my self, accessories and with a bunch of hair gel to keep my hair in place since the...incident.... I shiver and cringe at the thought of those foul dolls defeating me... I then roll my eyes in annoyance to avoid my feelings.

        I see a mirror in front of me and study my self. I squint my eyes staring at my own eyes my blue eyes, blond hair, light skin and perfect shape...at least my used to be perfect shape. I still look the same it's just no one thinks I'm perfect no more, I then sigh "why...why...why..." I put my thumb and my index finger on my nose to ease my anger a bit of course it never works and I stomp my foot "ARGH! I HATE THOSE DOLLS!!!!" I huff and puff then calm down "how long have I been standing here..." I look around in the closet and push over my suits like there shit to me and  find it it's simple piece of paper and a red pen, mabey if I do just this it will work I roll my eyes will laughing "they will be asking for me back by no time, ha". I then slam the closet door shut and walk over the he huge window I have and stair at everyone. I notice Nolan and Mandy talking from a far distance and laugh I stair at them "ugh God it's that girl....Mandy...oh how she is imperfect yet people still love her...." I stair a bit more at her "hmm...I guess she isn't that bad.." I say rolling my eyes. I put my hands behind my back so my left hand it supporting the right. As I keep staring at them Nolan then notices me and waves a friendly wave... I stair at him blankly not giving a care and don't even wave back at him.

Mandy's pov:

     I'm walking around and waving having a decent day as usual but I do think about lou everyday not in a lovey dovey way just i. A how he's doing I don't see him much. I think he just hides in his little cavern not that I really care...I think... I weirdly kinda feel a bit bad... As I'm walking I hear Nolan yell my name "Hey Mandy!!" As he aggressively yells and seems exited! "Hey nolan, you seem exited" i cross my arms and smile "oh yeah I've been great I got asked out by some pretty girl" wow Nolan got asked out that's great, but also suprised "oh really....?" I smile and raise a eyebrow "uhhhh...Yes really! She was all like, hey cutie wanna go out?I was like HECK YES!" Nolan says exited trying to mimick a high pitched female voice "Also like...-" he pauses and looks up behind me and starts smiling and waving "who are you looking a-" I say while smiling but attomatically when I see him... My smile fades quickly and I look up suprised I look back at Nolan and he's still kindly waving at Lou, while lou is just standing there staring at Nolan just to roll his eyes, he then makes eye contact with me and squints his eyes in anger and quickly shuts the blinds. I step back on one foot and put my hand on Nolan's shoulder "forget about him Nolan" I say smiling Nolan looks down sad and then clenches his fist "you know, it is okay. I'm fine actually hopefully he'll learn his lesson soon and apologize" he says smiling while putting a hand on my shoulder. I smile back and remove my hand from his shoulder "I sure hope so" I say smiling. My smile quickly fades away into a akward smile and I turn my head to look back at the window to see a deep blue eye peeping through then quickly shut again. I then stop in my steps "what's wrong? Come on Mandy" he says happy "are you ..okay?" He says sad "uh...y- yeah! I'm fine I'll uh see you tomorrow nolan" I say waving putting on fake smile "oh okay see ya mandy" he says smiling then running of I stare back at Lou's home one more time for 2 seconds or so and return back to my home.

    To be continued.....

(Sorry this ones shrot I usually don't make itshort but my next one will be longgerrrrr hope you enjoy Lou fans! Especially Louxmandy fans!❤️💖)