chapter 3

Lous pov:

    My heart was pounding, I wasn't scared I was normal just my heart pounded like I was nervous or something I don't know why..what the hell were Mandy and Nolan talking about? "They were properly having a pathetic laugh about my defeat.." I get angry and aggressively throw a glass lamp at my window  which causes my blinds the have a small dent. I roll my eyes and smile "whatever, Mandy's a betrayer that's fine it's not like I ever cared for her or anything or what so ever. She's not perfect and she's a nerd nothing to it. No one likes nerds right?" I laugh akwardly "but, if no one likes nerds how does she have friends and people smile at her all the time?" I shake my head in annoyance "anywho..." I say while putting one foot infront to walk to the piece of paper and pen "well it's time to do what I gotta do to be at the top again " I smirk and sit down on my knees and start to draw and write I then pick it up and look at it "perfect....." I smile knowing this is gonna have me the lead once again.

6 hours later

     Mandy's pov:

        I can't help but to think about what had happened yesterday,like why was he just standing there all weird. Ugh whatever he was probley just standing there being petty for himself. He needs to suck it up and quit being a baby. I get up from my bed and go to my dresser and pick out a outfit "ah....which one do I want? Do I want th-" I slap my face in embarrassment "what am I talking about there all the same" I pick out whatever and put on my usuall wardrobe and slide on my black slides I get out my house and shut the door "good morning everyone" I say smiling saying it in a medium tone.
          No one says hi back and there all staring at someone there all staring at Lou?? he's struggling he has a big box and he's pushing it out of breath . He wipes his head "god damit" he mouthed the words. I can't help to feel bad actually. He's struggling alot everyone's stairing at him so it must be humiliating. I decide to get closer to see what's going on. Lou then sits down out of breath "Lou?"... "What do you wan-" his eyes then widened and stops for a bit "I want to he-" I then try to finish saying but cant because he then put this hand up to tell me to stop talking "not now Mandy. Not...now.." he sighs in annoyance and keeps trying to walk. I feel bad and quickly rush the the box to push it "Lou I can hel-" I try to say but he then tightens his arms and grips his fist.

      Hes facing his back and he quickly turns around "I. DONT. NEED. HELP. FROM. YOU. TRAY-TOR!" (He says it like that) hes in my face. Face kinda red. I can feel his breath close to my face. We both blush but He then shakes his head and storms off and I can't help but to freeze as my heart is beating from that strange experience As well as embarrassed I look around to see everyone looking sadden and walk away. *Sigh* I can't help but to look back at Lou for a good 3 seconds and he looks back saddened looking but then frowns and looks back forward.

        I feel something wet drop on the top of my hair and into my glasses I take off my glasses to look at them to see a tiny rain drop. "What...." It starts to drop rain everyone rushes to there houses and I can't help but to look back at Lou again desperate and still dragging that big thing. "I don't care..." I walk away into my house and pull out my key and unlock the door and don't bother to shut it in a rush to grab something then shut the door.

Lou's pov:

*Drop* "oh no...oh no..." I look up to see it start to rain I look back at my box "cardboard and rain don't go good together. I'm hopeless.... Why even try I. Don't. Need. Them." *sigh* I look down giving up and cross my arms sitting down against the now wet area "hey...." I recognize that voice at this moments "Lou.... I'm not gonna take no for a answer" she hands me a umbrella while holding another of her own. I then take it and open it putting the umbrella over the box in order to not get it any wetter. "Lou... You need to use that on yoursel-" Mandy says but I interupt "Mandy....please.    not......  Now......."
I then slightly kick the box which causes everything to roll out and scatter "no no no!...." I get on my knees to try to get everything at once. I groan extreamly hard "I hate this!" I kick the water causing it to splash on mandy. I look at Mandy which she is stepping back.
"Oh so what?" Your scared of me now to. Huh?" I say angered at Mandy "I didn't think a back stabber would be scared of me! What do you expect me to do Mandy! You want me to be scared of you now?. Well your ugly face is scaring me right now Mandy!!!" I say stepping extreamly close to her. My yelling fogs up her glasses. Raindrops dripping on us. Her eyes widen, she takes off her glasses and puts them in her pocket. I feel bad because the raindrops make me confused to wether she's crying or not. We're standing there for a good 2 minutes. Out of no were I felt it. Felt somthing I never felt before it's warm even tho our bodies are both wet....

(End of this chapter I'll come out with a new one soon :)))) hope you liked it and please leave a comment and like to show your support. Stay tuned :D) ':)