Chapter 9

Sawyer's POV
We arrive back at the house. I pull into the driveway, park, and we all get out. I can't help but watch Cas's every movement. She just looks so beautiful with no makeup, her hair up in a messy bun, and in her favorite sweatshirt and sweatpants. Ivy notices me staring at Cas and slaps my arm lightly.

I: "Okay lovebird, lets go."

We laugh and head inside, immediately heading for the guest room where Cas is staying. When we get upstairs we find Cas putting her stuff away. Ivy plops down on the bed and I sit down in the desk chair, opening Cas's computer.

S: "So is there any kind of house in particular that you're looking for?"
C: "Yes actually. I always see people with these beautiful Victorian houses."

I open google and search for modern Victorian houses for sale. As I'm doing so Cas comes over and leans over the desk. I click on a link and start scrolling. As I'm scrolling Cas leans down on her elbows, exposing her cleavage. I blush and look back at the computer screen, still scrolling, pretending I'm not turned on.

C: "Stop. What about that one?"

I stop on a picture of a huge, white, threestory Victorian house.

C: "That's the one!"

Cas then sits on my lap so she can see better. I bite my lip to keep myself from groaning. Cas then shifts her position, her ass rubbing against me, turning me on more.

Casydie's POV
I'm sitting on Sawyer's lap, looking at the house, when I feel something hard underneath me. I smirk at how much this is turning Sawyer on. He doesn't know I know so I shift my position a bit, my ass rubbing against him. I hear him groan quietly behind me. I remember Ivy's here when I hear the click on her phone camera go off. I turn to see her taking selfies. I turn a bit to face Ivy and make sure she can't see what I'm about to do as I put my hand between Sawyer's legs. I hear Sawyer groan and then feel his hand slide up underneath my shirt.

C: "Hey Ivy, can Sawyer and I be alone for a while?"
I: "Yeah sure."

Sawyer unhooks my bra right as the door closes. I turn around, straddling him. I pull my bra off completely. Once it hits the floor Sawyer then grabs my hips and kisses me deeply. I kiss him back, wrapping my arms around his neck. Sawyer then stands up and carries me over to the bed, not breaking the kiss. As we make out, I feel Sawyer gently start massaging my breasts. I smirk and roll us over so I'm on top. I then take my shirt off, throwing it off to the side. When I look back at Sawyer, I see he's staring at my chest.

C: "You like what you see baby?"

Sawyer nods and blushes. He then sits up and kisses me again. He then kisses my cheek, along my jawline, my ear, and then moves down my neck before slowly kissing his way down my chest. He kisses both my breasts and then kisses all the way back up to my lips. He then lays me back down and gets on top of me, kissing me. He licks my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I tease and don't give it to him. I can tell he frowned because he then puts his knee between my legs. I let out a soft moan and Sawyer takes this opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. We make out like this for a while before Sawyer decides to pull off my jeans. Once he gets them off, he throws them across the room. I then pull off his shirt and his jeans as well, leaving us both in just our underwear. I take off my panties and pull off Sawyer's boxers, his dick slapping his stomach. I smirk as Sawyer lays down. I then get between his legs, taking his dick in my hand. I look up at him to see him with his mouth open slightly, his eyes full of lust, waiting for me to start. I then slowly lick up his shaft from base to tip, sucking on the tip softly. I smile as I hear him groan.

S: "C'mon babe quit teasing me." He whines.

I then take the tip in my mouth again and hum a little causing a vibration to go through him Sawyer shivers and bucks his hips up, shoving himself down my throat, causing me to deepthroat him and gag slightly. I bob my head up and down a few times before deepthroating him again. I can tell he's about to cum so I pull away. He groans and frowns slightly before flipping me over again so I'm kneeling doggy style.​​​​​​ He then leans over me and whispers in my ear.

S: "You're such a tease."
C: "I know."
S: "You're gonna have to be punished for teasing me."

Sawyer then slaps my ass before his face goes between my legs. Before I can register what he's doing, I feel his tongue slide up area. I let out a soft moan as Sawyer continue to eat me out. Eventually I feel Sawyer slip a finger into me, pumping it in and out a few times before adding a second finger. He keeps fingering and eating me until I feel a knot in my stomach. Sawyer notices this because I tightened around his fingers so he pulls them out. I look at him and just see him smirk and hear the crinkling of a wrapper before he suddenly shoves himself deep in me. I let out a loud moan before Sawyer puts a hand over my mouth.

S: "Shhhh 🤫 we don't want Ivy to hear us."

I nod and Sawyer then removes his hand. He then starts to thrust into me more. I bite into my pillow to keep from moaning too loud. Sawyer notices this and starts pounding into me, deep and hard. I can't help but let out a loud moan. This causes Sawyer to slap my ass hard. I whimper at the impact.

S: "I said be quiet. Naughty girl."

I nod and quietly apologize before he continues to pound me again. Soon he leans over me, moves my hair to the side and kisses my neck then working his way down my back a ways, leaving a few hickeys. I moans softly and bite my lip. Sawyer then reaches an arm around my hip, rubbing my clit as he pounds into me. I moan loudly into the pillow so the sound is muffled. Sawyer continues to do this until I feel a knot build in my stomach. I can tell Sawyer is about to cum too as his thrusts are getting sloppy.

C: "Babe I'm gonna cum."
S: "Me too babygirl. Just wait and we'll do it together."

I nod and he continues to pound me. The knot grows and I tighten around him.

C: "Babe I can't hold it any longer."
S: "Okay on the count of three."

1

Thrust.

2

Thrust.

3

Sawyer thrusts into me one last time before we both release. Sawyer then pulls out, takes off the condom, and collapses next to me.

S: "Well that was fun."
C: "Hah yeah it was." I say out of breath. I then stand up and grab a towel.

​​​C: "I'm going to go shower."
S: "Okay babygirl."

Sawyer's POV

I watch as Cas goes into the bathroom. Once the doors closed, I grab the condom from the garbage and look it over before I see it. A small hole. Shit...