~Chapter 4~

-Lance's Pov-
I slowly woke up and felt myself hugging something, it took me a few moments to open my eyes fully and analyze what was going on, the first thing I noticed was a mullet. 'Oh.. No..' I thought, I then noticed I was cuddling him, not just with my arms, with my legs too! Last thing I noticed was that my sleeves were rolled up.. 'Great..' I sighed and sat up, rolling my sleeves back down. I stood up and walked into my bathroom and started my shower.

-Keith's pov-
I woke up in a blue colored room, with the sound of a shower running 'What the..?' I was confused but only for a moment 'Oh. My. Quiznak.' I started to panic 'Hes gonna hate me even more now!' Just then the bathroom door opened, and Lance was standing there with a towel around his waist and a face mask on, "Oh.. hey man.." Lance seemed embarrassed.. was he? He then opened his closet, grabbed out a pair of clothes, then went back into the bathroom. The second that door closed I could feel myself blush. I got up, and I left the room, I was embarrassed, and didnt want him to see me blushing.

-Lance's pov- 
I walked out of the bathroom with my clothes on, "So uh-" I stopped. 'Of course he left! Did you actually think he would stay?? .. idiot.' After 10 minutes of contemplating,  I left my room, and greeted the other paladins "Gooood morning!" I smiled, waving, no one said anything, they just smirked at me "What? Am I too gorgeous for yo-" Shiro interrupted me. "So, Lance. Why wasn't Keith in his room last night?" I almost freaked out "I-I dont know! Maybe he was.. eating!" They all looked at me, still smirking "At night? In your room? Lance, I saw you too cuddling!" Pidge blurted out "What?! Noo, your seeing things!" I looked away from them gesturing at them. Then I noticed Keith wasn't in the room. Where was he? "Your wondering where Keith is! Hes in the Kitchen with Hunk!" Pidge blurted out... again. I sighed "I dont care where Keith is." I scoffed, "And you guys dont know anything so stop saying all this stuff!" I crossed my arms "Woah.. dude chill, were just messing with you!" Pidge tilted her head "Yeah well stop it! It's not funny!" I walked back to my room.

-Pidges pov-
'What.. just happened? Where did always smiling Lance go? He just reacted so.. strange?' I sighed and looked towards the other paladins who looked to have been thinking the same thing as me.