First Day of School

I wake up around 7 a.m. and I am very tired from the plane ride home. I get in the shower which takes about 10 minutes and I curled my hair. I get my black leggings, pink coverse, and pink sweat shirt on. I run down stairs for breakfast which is lucky charms and orange juice. Around 7:35 I get my emoji backpack on and head to the bus stop.

As I walk about to the bus stop which is around the corner of Tracter Dr. I heard a girl say '' new bait." as I passed her. She was wearing so much makeup. She had concealer, dark red lipsticks, winged eyeliner, and so much blush on. I sat down in the front of the bus trying to avoid her.

When I got to school I was having trouble finding my first class so I asked this person where the Science class is " It is right near the gym but that is my class to I will take you there" she said. "by the way im Savanna" she said " and those are Rylee and Maddie they are very nice. In fact everyone is very nice except Little Miss Barbie." Who is Little Miss Barbie? " she is so rude shell take your boyfriend and shell push you around like you her servant." Last week she stole my boyfriend Dylan Maddie said. Wow she is rude. "tell me about" said Savanna. "oh and Little Miss Barbie her real name is Paige and she is in your sience class." Well here is your science class said Savanna. Bye Rylee and Maddie will I be able to see you at lunch? Of course they said.

As I walked in science class I saw Paige blowing on her nails cause she just painted them. All the boys was near her. class started and the whole time paige was on her phone. Savanna looked at me during class and passed me a note. It said " This is her on a daily basis. I laughed and wrote back "wow lol" when the teacher turned around to write something on the board. He was talking about how tornadoes are formed. Paige than raised her hand and asked the teacher why we needed to now this. The teacher just stood there speachless.

After two more periods I headed down to the caffiteria and saw Rylee, Savanna, and Maddie sitting at the table. As I walked over with my packed lunch we started to gossip. " OMG Lacey and Max broke up during second period" Rylee said. Paige than walked by and sat to the table nest to us. You can smell here hairspray from here I said. " You get used to it" Maddie said. As I walked back to go to gym class I heard Paige talking to her friend about writing a fake note to get out gym class. Rylee also heard that because she was in my gym class. We didn't know if we should tell or not. rylee said we should not because she stinks at volleyball and if we tell she would be on our team. So I decided to listen to her and me and Rylee was on the same team and we are pretty good. After gym classs we went to the locker room and it stinkd in there. So it was time to go home so I got on the bus and headed home. When I got home my mom asked me how it was and I didn't know what to say so I said good. I ran up stairs and oovooed Rylee, Maddie, and Savanna till 12 at night by than Rylee fell aseep while we were still on and than we ended the chat and all went to bed.