Depression

My father died and people started calling me a slut,whore,cunt,and ect. They were saying i should kill myself and that i would never find someone who could treat me the right way!

I still don't understand what i did so much in order for them to do this to me.

I became overly obsessed with Black Veil Brides,Sleeping With Sirens,Pierce The Veil and Falling In Reverse!

The only problem is that No one cared that i was alive! No one knew who i was and never would unless i was either pretty or dead!

Then, i thought death would be good cause my entire true friends were dead! My bestfriend Amanda Todd was bullied Last year. She drunk Bleach and ate a stomach of pills but still never killed her. Then one day she gave in and she started self-harming and she hung her self on October 10,2012. She was my bestfriend i never thought she would leave me alone in this world she always told me to be like her and Not to give a fuck what people think of her. She was her own person and people loved her for who she was and not who she would become!

Its hard to believe that my angel is still watching me even though she isnt on this planet with me. She is one beautiful blessed angel, She isn't in hell anymore.

Amanda was so sweet No one should've got that picture it was private and she was great.

Just because someone wanted to show off what they have seen don't mean you could show the whole world and for that i have lost my bestfriend!!