Chapter One

Loki Odinson, also known as the God of Mischief, is not known to many people that he has children. A daughter and twin sons.

The older child, Siayah (Si-ah-ya), was a 16-year-old girl who, from a young age, had shown a strong interest in fighting.At the age of 3, she started her training lessons with her mom, Sigyn, and also received training with the Warriors Three and Lady Sif as she grew older.

Later, at the age of 7, she began fighting alongside the four best warriors Asgard had ever had, the Lady Sif and the Warriors Three, because of her skill and elegance in battle.

One of the warriors, three, is a ginger-blond-haired man who has a bit of facial hair on his chin and above his lips. He was what Midguardians referred to as the "playboy."

Volstagg was a chubby man with long hair, shoulder-length hair, and a long beard. One of the three warriors. On first impression, you would think of him as very serious and a person who doesn't know how to have fun, but then once you get to know him well, you'll discover that he has a sense of humor about him. Also, he likes to eat a lot. Particularly after embarking on a quest from another realm or marking a special occasion.

The next one is Hogun, an Asian-looking man who originally lived in Vanaheim but spent much of his time with the Asguardians and became part of the Warriors three.

And the last one, the most well-known girl warrior in Asguard, Lady Sif. A fierce-looking woman with waist-length black wavy hair. She always wears her armor and carries her sword every time and wherever she goes. Siayah's teacher and trainer when it comes to fighting using a sword.

Asguard ever had. Siayah together with Lady Sif and the Warriors Three, became the best and greatest warriors Asguard ever had.

Though Siayah knows how to fight with a sword, she is also skilled when it comes to magic. And her teacher in this field was her grandmother, Queen Frigga.

Just like how Frigga thought Loki had his powers, that is how she is teaching Siayah.

Siayah knows how to cast illusions, teleportations, and everything related to magic. She knows how to cast them perfectly because of her grandmother.

Since Siayah is Loki's daughter, she also possesses the power of a frost giant. She can control ice. In this power of hers, it was her father who taught her this frost giant power.

Siayah, just like her father, in her free time, spends it in the library reading books, but then still finds time to spend it with her little brothers.

Narvi and Vali are Loki's twin sons and Siayah's little brothers. They are both bubbly and cheerful kids. All of the people in Asguard adore them.

The twins are known as the Princes of Mischief because they are constantly pulling pranks on their sister and father, as well as the warriors three.

But even with their pranks and troubles, they had They still manage to earn the people's respect and adoration.

The three siblings, together with their father Loki and their uncle Thor, live in the palace. The house of Odin is made of gold.

Their mother, Sigyn, died when she gave birth to Narvi and Vali. Since Siayah is close to her mother, Sigyn's death broke Siayah's heart so greatly that she couldn't even accept Narvi and Vali as her siblings.

Flashback

Siayah is waiting, sitting on the edge of her bed, for her father to come and fetch her.

She swings her feet, looking at her shoes just to pass the time. Her younger brothers are still alive today.Of course, she can't wait since she is very excited about meeting them. She even named them Narvi and Vali.

Minutes passed when she heard a knock on her door. She then walked immediately towards the door and opened it with a big smile on her face.

When the door was open, she saw her father, Loki, looking distressed.

"Father, have my brothers arrived?" She asked her father.

But then Loki couldn't utter a word. How could he tell her daughter that her mother was gone? He and Sigyn chose to save and let the babies live and let Sigyn sacrifice her life.

When Siayah realized that her father wasn't answering her question, she looked closely at his face and noticed the sadness, grief, and distress written on it.

"Father, is there any problem? You look sad, "she pointed out, while still looking worried for her father.

"Father?" She again said, but this time she held his right hand. Because of this, Loki then returns from her haze and looks at her daughter. He kneeled in front of her and cupped her cheeks.

My dear Siayah, I do not know how to tell you this but... "he stopped talking and tears were threatening to spill from his eyes.

Seeing her father in that state, she started to feel nervous and started to think of every possible reason why her father was on the verge of crying.

Siayah, while your mother was giving birth to your brothers, the healer said that it was too dangerous for the three of them, Loki started explaining.

"They said we had to choose between saving your mother and saving your brothers."This time, Siayah started crying but still looking intently into her father's eyes.

"I was about to tell the healers to save your mother but then she interverned and said to save your brothers instead." Now Loki is crying. Never ending tears are spilling from his eyes.

At first I didn't agree to it, but then she persuaded me. In the end, we have saved your brothers but... " Loki again stopped his sentence and looked at his daughter, now crying hard.

"But we lost your mother." With this, Siayah is crying harder. feeling all the sadness and grief for her lost mother.

Loki then hugs Siayah, trying to comfort her. But how can he? The girl just found out that her mother is gone because she chose to save her brothers.

He carried Siayah to where Sigyn was, so she could see her for the last time. Arriving at the quarters, she hurriedly got down from her father's arms and went to his mom, laying lifelessly on the bed.

On the side of the bed, she saw two cradles where two little baby boys were laying. She walks towards it, hatred etched in her eyes. Looking at them

"This is your fault!" She said, then ran outside the quarters.

Flashback comes to an end.