Chapter Twenty

Siayah takes a seat on a sofa and starts looking at the mission report about the latest mission Lucas has.

Lucas asked Siayah if she could check the report for some minor errors or major errors if that were so. Tony starts using a dumbbell.

"Uh... yeah. Something like that. You know, everybody needs a hobby. " Tony suddenly said, indicating that Pepper's home. He looked at Siayah, completely immersed in the mission report she was reading.

"Just breakin' it in. You know, it's always a little pinchy in the gooey bag at first, so. " Tony continued to walk towards Siayah, looking at the folder she was reading.

Oh hey, did you see your Christmas present? Tony stated that he is now readingSiayah notices Tony behind her back and looks at him.

"D-," Siayah was about to say, but Tony signaled to her to keep quiet. She just sighed.

Well actually, uh... it's a good question. I got a team of guys coming over tomorrow; they're gon na blow out that wall. "

"Nailed it, right?" Tony said, "Siayahis now walking through the wine fridge, chuckling." Siayah simply smiles and sticks her tongue out.

"Huh. Yup, dammit. No one can do it.You want to just kiss it on the nose? " Siayah successfully takes out a bottle of white wine, kisses the bottle of wine, then laughs a little.

"Oh, except there's been a... radiation leak." Tony said, "Now pull up."

"That's not true, Pepper. I'm down here!" Siayah shouts, taking a sip of her wine.

"Busted." Tony said, whispering to himself, taking off the romte headset and turning around to face Pepper.

"Hi Pepper, want some wine?" Siayah asked, still grinning from her victory.

I thought Tony didn't let you drink that stuff. Pepper asked.

"Ooh, I have my ways," she answered. Pepper turned her head towards Tony and noticed a food tray in the corner.

You ate without me, already? On date night? " Pepper asked.

"He was just..." Tony said, referring to Mark 42 trying to defend himself.

"You mean you?"

"Well, yeah. I just mean we were just... just hosting you while I finished up a little work. " Siayah said, trying to come up with an excuse. She then put the wine bottle back in the fridge and walked towards where Tony and Pepper were. She gives the wine glass to Pepper and looks at Tony, then sticks her tongue out.

"I'm hungry. Do you want something Pep?" Siayah asked, walking towards the stairs.

"Anything you want, I'll eat it," Pepper said, still looking at Tony skeptically.

Okay, then, I have a pizza craving, so ciao!Siayah said, giggling, then went to the living room, holding her phone ready to order pizza.

She walks into her room to change into more comfortable clothes. Then she sits on her chair and looks at her reflection in the mirror, sighing.

"Father," she thinks, hoping that her father Loki will get the message.

I am missing you now; I'm a SHIELD agent here. I know you do not want me to become one, but how can I fulfill my promise if I'm just going to live my life here in the shadows? " She continued.

She chuckles at this. "I know you're going to join that group of people anyway since you are a stubborn child even when you were little." She suddenly heard Loki's voice lingering in her mind.

"Of course you are, you take after me," Loki continues.

Siayah said, still smiling, but her smile faded as she remembered her mother.

"Do you miss your mother?" A tear escaped from Loki's eye.

"I do, I really do." He answered seriously.

Siayah stated that she no longer feels connected to her father, who she believes is talking to someone else.

"Ms. Stark, the pizza delivery guy, is here," Jarvis suddenly said.

Okay, I'll be down stairs. Thank you, Jarvis. Siayah said, then stood up from her seat and walked towards the door, then down the stairs. She walks towards the front door to meet with the delivery guy and get her pizza.

"Good evening, Ms. "Here's your large Hawaiian Luau stuffed crust pizza and a medium peperoni lover's pan pizza that will be $28.98," the guy said, then looked at Siayah.

"Oh thank you, here you go," Siayah said, smiling, handling a 50-dollar bill. The guy took it.

When the guy was about to give her change, he smiled and said "it's okay, you can keep it."

"Thank you, miss," he said as he walked away, "enjoy your pizza."Siayah then proceeds to walk to the kitchen holding the two boxes of pizza. She put it on the counter and sat on a stool, opening her box of pizza. The smell of a freshly baked pizza and the smell of slightly burned pineapples mixed with oozing, melting cheese.

Peppers! Pizza's here!!! "she shouts while holding a slice of her Hawaiian pizza, taking a bite. She settled herself on a stool while Pepper emerged from the stairs, smiling. Tony sat beside Siayah's stool, opening her box of pizza.

"You've got my favorite!" Peppr said, helping herself a slice. Tony then went to where the two were getting a slice of pizza from Pepper's, but she slapped his hand away.

"What?" Tonya SKs nonchalantly.He looks at Pepper with pleading eyes. But she just nods her head no.

"Please? Just one slice? " Tony begged like a child, begging his mother to buy him ice cream.Pepper sighed and took a slice and gave it to Tony.

A

"You're cool," Tony said, trying to impress Pepper. Siayah just chuckles at the two, grabs her pizza box and off she goes to her room.

It's best to leave the two alone to set things right, but who knows? Maybe they'll get it just right.