Hangout

*Saturday, 7:30 a.m.*

"Ohayo, Y/N-San!" A familiar voice came behind me. I turned my face facing the person. It was Chitanda with her 'dainty clothing' like what Satoshi told me last time.

"Chi-Chan! What a pleasant surprise!" I said giving her a greeting smile.

"Satoshi told me about the hangout you, Oreki-San and him planned today, He told Ibara and I to come too, I couldn't say no" Chitanda said giving an innocent smile.

"Oh! Sure you can come with us, let's go to the mall, that's where the others are waiting for us" I said and both of us went to the mall.

I looked everywhere and spotted Oreki, "Looks like we're early" I said to Chitanda

"Oreki-San!" Chitanda shouted to capture Oreki's attention. I saw Oreki's eyes widen and looked at our direction. Probably he didn't knew she is coming also.

We approached him and greeted him "Oreki, I didn't know you come here so early" I said.

He responded with a 'mhm'. It getting me annoyed by short responds.

"Is that your hobby? Always saying 'mhm' in every question" I said, folding my arms.

He looked away for a second "I guess so..." Chitanda giggled.

"Chi-Chan!" Ibara's voice appeared in our left. Oreki comes close to me.

"Why are they here? I thought it's only you and Satoshi are coming" He whispered.

"Chi-Chan told me Satoshi invited them as well, don't like them coming?" I raised my eyebrow at him. He didn't answer and step away.

"Y/N! Oreki!" Satoshi shouted above, we looked up and saw him in the second floor.

"You have been already there earlier without us!? Do you want me to chase you again!?" I shouted.

Satoshi shrieked and ran away to the other side. I smirked "Look's like it's a yes" I was about to run when something grabbed my shoulder. It was Oreki's hand

"You shouldn't chase him down before your clumsiness activated" He said. I brushed his hand off my shoulder gently

"Even if I trip, no one cares! Well except Chi-Chan and Ibara" I said and sprinted to the escalator and started chasing Satoshi.

After getting Satoshi, I did got a few scratches from bumping into people and their pointy things but who cares.

"Y/N is too fast, faster than Oreki when he chased me before" Satoshi said trying to get air from all the running he tried to escape from me.

"So no one messes with me" I said putting my hand in one of my scratches. Oreki saw them, I hid it fast. "Don't you dare give me a speech that I should've not chased Satoshi in the first place" I said

He sighed and ask Chitanda to borrow her bandages in case anyone got hurt. He pulled my arm and apply bandages at the scratches I made. The others were also surprised to see what just happened. I kept my face black as soon he finishes.

I immediately stood up and bow to Oreki "Arigato" I said. He nods and stood up also. Ibara pulled me to her and Chitanda like a huddle.

"How did you get him to do that Y/N-San?" Chitanda asks. I shook my head "I don't even know" I said.

"That's the first time Oreki did that and from the past, he just always stood up like a hooligan" Ibara said, Chitanda and I giggled.

"Ladies, what are you talking that the gentleman can't know?" Y/N turned around saw Satoshi tried to eavesdrop.