CHAPTER 4

Thank you for all the readers who read my stories, voted it and left your comments and thank you for all of my followers...

Pragya was sitting lifelessly in the restaurant. Tears flows from her eyes kissing her cheeks and chin..

Two days before..

Pragya: Do... Doctor what are you saying?

Doctor: Yes Pragya, I know it is hard for you but you have to be strong...

Pragya: Doctor, I want my mom doctor 😭😭😭😭 pls do something and cure her pls..

Doctor: For two months, she has to be in hospital. We would treat her with medication, but within this two months an operation should be held which is in your hands....

Pragya: What I have to do doctor?

Doctor: If you we want to do this operation means, you have to pay us 50 lakhs...

Pragya's world clashed hearing it. She doesn't have that much money with her. She doesn't have proper job also. What she is going to do?

Pragya came out from doctor's cabin and sat in the chair. Bulbul rushed towards her crying..

Bulbul: Di... di what happened to ma? 😭😭😭😭She.... she will be alright na....

Pragya hugs Bulbul and breaks into tears.... Bulbul hugs her tightly and cries in fear...

Bulbul: Di... say me na..😭😭

Pragya breaks the hug...

Pragya sobs: Bulbu....Bulbul ma... ma has..... Lung cancer 😭😭😭

Bulbul and Purab gasps in shock hearing it. They don't know whether to consult Pragya or themselves...

After some time...Bulbul wipes her tears and went to Pragya...

Bulbul: Di... Di don't cry (wipes Pragya's tears) now we have to think about how to save our ma.. Ok

Pragya: Bulbul, I don't 😢😢 I don't know what to do... How we are going to arrange that much money?

Bulbul: Di, shall we ask in bank for loan...

Purab: Han Pragya, we can do it.. Let me try..

Purab said and went from there..

Pragya: Let me ask in some of my company.. They may offer me some amount....

Pragya went from there saying Bulbul to take care of Sarla..

Next two days was like a hell for Pragya. She didn't get money from any of her company or banks.. Nikkil collected her details and found about her mother's state. He made sure that no one gives her money....

Purab called Pragya..

Pragya: Purab... Purab did you got loan from any bank...

Purab: No Pragya, no bank is ready to give loan, I asked everywhere 😢😢😢😢

Pragya cuts the call with disappointment. She doesn't have any way now. Her phone rings with an unknown number...

Pragya: Hallo...

Man: Hi Pragya, I hope you remember me.... 

He said and laughed sarcastically 

Pragya: Nikkil...